Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the HA gligar in hordes!

which ball do catch it in?
Heal matches gligar
but lux matches gliscor...

EDIT: CAUGHT IN LUXURY BALL

Last edited:
Lux doesn't match Gliscor that well imo, only reasonable thing to do is catch it in a Quick Ball and breed a shiny!

I think lux matches better than any other pokeball for non shiny HA gliscor. It is in my plans to get a quick ball one too, hopefully it will be as fast as the luxury ball one.

Last edited:
I just obtained a perfect Japanese timid Kyogre (31,x,31,31,31,31) as a favour from someone. I'm willing to trade for a perfect modest one (any language) because that is more my style. I know it's a longshot but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Currently have a plan to try to rng a 31/29/31/21/31/31 calm registeel on my retail emerald(for seismic toss) should I go with a premier ball, timer ball, or a different ball.

I just obtained a perfect Japanese timid Kyogre (31,x,31,31,31,31) as a favour from someone. I'm willing to trade for a perfect modest one (any language) because that is more my style. I know it's a longshot but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Are you sure that Kyogre you're offering isn't hacked? I really wouldn't offer anything I didn't either obtain myself or got from a very reliable source, as that sort of thing has a nasty tendency of coming back to bite one in the ass...

Are you sure that Kyogre you're offering isn't hacked? I really wouldn't offer anything I didn't either obtain myself or got from a very reliable source, as that sort of thing has a nasty tendency of coming back to bite one in the ass...
He has been a member of smogon for a while and said he got it from a Japanese movie distribution and I checked the ID number and it matches the one that was distributed. I am pretty sure it is cloned, but I thought cloning was allowed.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can CMT for my Modest one in a Great Ball. However I'd really only be interested in your Japanese one if you can prove it's legitimacy / provide OT info etc. etc.

LF: Talonflame
Ability: Flamebody
(IV/EV's/Gender doesnt matter)
Reason: No Pokebank or additional 3ds to trade from XY to ORAS.

Thanks so much in advance :) You're awesome! :D

Looking for someone to clone 5 mons for me (assuming pgl pikachu is tradeable), need like 2-3 clones of each, you can keep copies if you want.

LF: Talonflame
Ability: Flamebody
(IV/EV's/Gender doesnt matter)
Reason: No Pokebank or additional 3ds to trade from XY to ORAS.

Thanks so much in advance :) You're awesome! :D
Check the spitback giveaway in my signature, I got fletchling in there :)

He has been a member of smogon for a while and said he got it from a Japanese movie distribution and I checked the ID number and it matches the one that was distributed. I am pretty sure it is cloned, but I thought cloning was allowed.
Well if you're sure it's not hacked, feel free to CMT for it :)

Edit: May I ask which user it was?

Last edited:
Does anyone have a female Lure Ball Tentacool and/or a Female HA Dream Ball Eevee. IVs don't matter at all.

I'll happily trade for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)