NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Let me do it. At least i'd do something right. For once.

Welcome PokeguyNXB, you are a Vanilla Townie!
I wasn't even here yesterday, my family went to the CNE (more than likely you have no idea what that is unless you're canadian). And when we were supposed to tell our roles, sunny was in this player slot, so i thought he did it. Sorry for screwing up as always... this loss is 100% my fault for bad play

well clearly, see title

yay for me not dying, predictable fire mafia is predictable

(for reference: I didn't die because I targeted myself with the kill, and the rules state that if both mafia target the same person, it fails)

yay for successfully getting a vt lynched as well, I wouldn't be in even this good a spot without it

whoops.
I was gonna ask if self-targeting is a thing.
It apparently is.

So now it's 2v2v1, right?
i'm assuming the Celever lynch is obvious right now.
If not, we'd be lynching UTO.

I would be really annoyed at the lynch, but I didn't voice my suspicions on UTO's sudden change earlier and the lynch happened while I was asleep.
So I can't really blame that on anyone, except maybe jumpluff although the desire to end the day is pretty justified.

whoops.
I was gonna ask if self-targeting is a thing.
It apparently is.

So now it's 2v2v1, right?
i'm assuming the Celever lynch is obvious right now.
If not, we'd be lynching UTO.

I would be really annoyed at the lynch, but I didn't voice my suspicions on UTO's sudden change earlier and the lynch happened while I was asleep.
So I can't really blame that on anyone, except maybe jumpluff although the desire to end the day is pretty justified.
you didn't say anything to prevent the lynch from happening, and you made no move to attempt to find a lynch target, so I can't be the only one blamed considering I just wanted the day to be over as well

and we can probably just lynch celever now unless you guys want to talk about something

numbers after celever is lynched
2v1v1
after nightkills
2v1v1 no lynch
2v1v0 lynch fake doc
1v1v1 no lynch if you want to hope for priorities, otherwise act as kingmaker
0v1v1 well
2v0v0 we're lucky
i think i covered them all

i can also tell you who i protected last night and who walrein protected if necessary

Hey, I'll be around in a day or so to discuss ongoing strategy and see if we can root out any more information about the doctors from that lynch. I'm really sorry to PGNXB for not giving him any more time to defend himself since he hadn't been online, and for guiding us towards this position, although I think we're still in with a shot. I did intend to lynch mafia and the lynch was genuine, but because I was torn I was more interested in forcing the doctors to show their hands in the lynch and that's why the day had been so protracted in the first place. I will note that the switches between PGNXB and Celever struck me as pretty scummy, but the problem was rssp1 was refusing to render any real verdict (and I realise the lynch was hard, it was hard for me too) which was not a good look for either of them.

So, no quickhammering Celever pls, let's figure out the fake doc.

Also gj acid although I wouldn't have said outright why the kill failed if I were you b/c we could've baited out the fake doctor x)

No, 'cause unless acidphoenix was lying which I find unlikely, doctor movements are still important information rn I believe (sorry, tired). Would be useful to know who was protected on N1 though since neither of you (UTO, rssp1) was playing on N1.

I was actually waiting for responses to the questions I had asked to pokeguy and Celever, but neither of them responded and instead of pushing them to respond I dedicated my time to other activities. Perhaps that was a mistake. It's unfortunate if that was and it ends up with town losing.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
BTW looks like Celever has stopped caring about the game, since he posted in the signups for the new one but neglected to post anything here.
Calm down lol. It's a lot easier to a make a quick two liner than a proper post.

Though this will probably be a two liner. My laptop died as I was making this post, so I'm just going to have to Lynch jumpluff with a total cop out explanation because I'm on my phone. Think about exactly why we all consider jumpluff to be town. Because her posts seem towny, right? It's as if we just all took it for granted and didn't think about it that much. Now numerically I know that pluff is mafia, so I need to challenge this assumption.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Well you didn't care enough to make a proper post responding to any of the questions addressed to you at the end of the last day : /
What, make a case on Pokeguy? I explained that I couldn't back of his lack of content so many tines. Repeating yourself gets annoying, y'know?

No, you never responded to the below.

The main reason why I'm so confident in you is that UTO doesn't feel like a doc to me. He hasn't played like a doc at all, and neither did Walrein. UTO gives off pretty scummy vibes, and actually even though DLE was mafia he is good at reading scum and benefitted from finding those on the other team. I believe his push on Walrein in hindsight.

Also that baiting thing was a really doc move, like I said before.
How is his play mutually exclusive from the way a doc plays?

Other than the baiting thing, is there anything else that made you think I was doc?

And yes, I am fully aware that the Fire Mafia can hammer this lynch with me in on it. I am also fully aware that I don't particularly care.

Also jumpluff the doc couldn't have been responsible for a no-kil night with two mafia at all unless somebody no killed.

Also now, because I no longer care about deceiving the village: I actually killed Yeti and they actually killed UncleSam. Which means I think it's rather likely that Celever is mafia, especially considering how many people were saying "US + Celever scumteam," and I still don't particularly care at the moment about the Fire Mafia being able to hammer No Lynch.

Because a No Lynch with two revealed Fire Mafians is better for me than a Fire Lynch with an undisclosed last Fire Mafian, because the latter means I die tonight.

I don't know which is better for town, and I'm not going to say or calculate because I don't want to make it so the Fire Mafia doesn't do it because of something I said.

Celever since I No Lynched unless you're trusting the doc CC to pull through you're not getting that Pluff lynch, so the only way you survive is to change your vote to that. So do that now.

Nobody who is town support anything other than Lynch Celever. jumpluff go ahead and vote for that now, doc claims hold off. Once Celever has changed his vote, and we've sufficiently discussed everything, then real doc Lynch Celever and fake doc pick either Celever or No Lynch.

rssp1 why are you still trying to get information out of celever it's pretty obvious he's mafia and not going to try to make a defense. I'm also curious to find out how jumpluff thinks about acid killing yeti over sam, and i'll won't lynch for now

Eh, my post was more stating "I asked you a question and you didn't answer" instead of "gib answer pls i need info"
acid if what you said is true, would you be opposed to a lynch between UTO and myself, given that the second scum is almost certainly Celever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)