Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF a bunch of Female Scatterbug/Vivillon patterns spitbacks in matching balls. I currently only have my native Modern pattern. Looking to start the Vivillon collection. Help would be much appreciated :)

LF a bunch of Female Scatterbug/Vivillon patterns spitbacks in matching balls. I currently only have my native Modern pattern. Looking to start the Vivillon collection. Help would be much appreciated :)
You can't breed non native vivillon patterns...so if you got spitback females of every other variety and bred them, all the eggs would be modern pattern...I recommend asking for flawless versions for a collection.

I have ocean in dive, savanna in quick, jungle in dusk, archipelago in luxury, sun in heal, and polar in premier all in eggs of you're interested in having them with your own OT...I'm going to bed now but vm me or post in my thread if you're interested in any.

You can't breed non native vivillon patterns...so if you got spitback females of every other variety and bred them, all the eggs would be modern pattern...I recommend asking for flawless versions for a collection.

I have ocean in dive, savanna in quick, jungle in dusk, archipelago in luxury, sun in heal, and polar in premier all in eggs of you're interested in having them with your own OT...I'm going to bed now but vm me or post in my thread if you're interested in any.
Ah I see, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I'll VM you for possible trade.

Hey guys i got a tournament in a day and im looking for the following pokemon. A ferroseed with barbs, stealth rock and leech seed and a timid magic guard abra with Hidden power Fire. I have a shiny timburr and beldum for trade for them

I got a untouched male HP Fire Timid Abra /w Magic Guard in an Premier Ball.

Could you give me more info about the shiny beldum?

Last edited:
Hey guys i got a tournament in a day and im looking for the following pokemon. A ferroseed with barbs, stealth rock and leech seed and a timid magic guard abra with Hidden power Fire. I have a shiny timburr and beldum for trade for them
I have a Ferroseed like that in my trade thread. It only doesn't have Stealth Rock, but it's a tutor move. If you don't have enough BP, I can teach it Stealth Rock for you. Take a look, and if the Ferroseed is to you liking, feel free to leave a message :)

Does anyone have this:
Breloom@ Lucky Egg
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
EVs: 252Atk/ 252Spd
Ability: Technician

I don't care about gender, ball or shinyness. Please CMT for it.

I got a untouched male HP Fire Timid Abra /w Magic Guard in an Premier Ball.

Could you give me more info about the shiny beldum?
I have a Ferroseed like that in my trade thread. It only doesn't have Stealth Rock, but it's a tutor move. If you don't have enough BP, I can teach it Stealth Rock for you. Take a look, and if the Ferroseed is to you liking, feel free to leave a message :)
31's in all stats except sp.atk

Does anyone have a female Abra with Magic Guard that can trade? If male Abra is also good for breeding with the ability, then it can be that one also. I can try to get a 5/6 max IV pokémon in return (at the moment I only have Abras with 5 max IVs, everything but the attack stat, but I can try to get other pokémon as long as I can catch the parent in X).

EDIT: I already have an Abra with Magic Guard. Now I'm looking for a Riolu, Squirtle, Charmander, or Bulbasaur with their hidden ability (I put them in the order that I want them). I'd also like to get a Sandshrew. I can offer an Abra with 5 max IVs of the trader's choice and Magic Guard, an Abra with 6 max IVs and one of the non-hidden abilities, a Growlithe, an Elekid, a Vulpix, a Tyrunt, a Squirtle with 5 max IVs and Torrent, a Meowth, and any starter from generations I or VI.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a female Abra with Magic Guard that can trade? If male Abra is also good for breeding with the ability, then it can be that one also. I can try to get a 5/6 max IV pokémon in return (at the moment I only have Abras with 5 max IVs, everything but the attack stat, but I can try to get other pokémon as long as I can catch the parent in X).
A male works provided it's breeding with Ditto, but female is preferable if you want to pass the ball down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)