The Ubers Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won 2-0 against Vileman.

He deserved game 1 and I lucked my way to the victory, sorry about that and good games.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
ya g2 comin down to multiple 5050 and if i got toxic by sludge wave wasnt fun either
well rip my slam run lol__lol

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hi i don't see my name in the pairings.
You were on the bottom 37.5% of players, so you were randomized and put on the sub list because your position number was lower than 256.

That being said, you're first on the subs list, so you probably have a good chance at getting in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)