The Doubles Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i would like to join the sub list - assuming that it's within the rules. i am currently in four opens, and on the waiting list for ubers open. is it possible to be on both sub lists, assuming i only play in the open i'm subbed into first?
The deadline is tonight and Mizuhime already bolded people who got their win given, so I don't think she plans to make any new substitute.

Otherwise I don't see any harm as long as you withdraw from the other open as soon as you get subbed in

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i would like to join the sub list - assuming that it's within the rules. i am currently in four opens, and on the waiting list for ubers open. is it possible to be on both sub lists, assuming i only play in the open i'm subbed into first?
The deadline is tonight and Mizuhime already bolded people who got their win given, so I don't think she plans to make any new substitute.

Otherwise I don't see any harm as long as you withdraw from the other open as soon as you get subbed in
what he said

I was waiting for my opponent one day but he did not appear. Then when we managed to meet each other, we got the chance to schedule and he disappeared. If we don't get to play, I'm asking for default.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
my opponent and I have wack timezones so it has been really difficult to get on at the same time. Whenevr I'm on he isn't and whenever he is on I am not. I'm trying to find him tonight so we can play but he isn't on right now so I was wondering how it will be handled.

I'm going to do my best to try and find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)