The LC Open IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Now bughouse has 4 opponents
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Grand Slam rules can be found here.
  • Standard ORAS LC.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • ALL REPLAYS SHOULD BE SAVED AND POSTED ALONGSIDE YOUR WON/LOST POST.
  • ORAS cartridge win conditions are in place, there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
Identity

I expect many battles to be completed under alts and I expect many battles to be completed on other servers to prevent scouting. These kind of factors are pretty bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.

Scouting

Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. It is the silliest thing I have ever heard, any battler worth their marbles has more than one team. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any forceful scouting, whether it be spying on another teams irc channel or following your opponent around on PO. There is a difference between "ipl is known for using stall" and "let me follow ipl around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter.

With that said, I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. However, given the fact that this is the big stage, I am sure a lot of people want to watch, so don't be too mean.

Timer Clause

As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time. Timing out is still classified as a loss, unless the reason for timing out is a disconnection. If there is any suspicion that a disconnect was carried out deliberately to take advantage of this rule in any way, we reserve the right to exercise a harsh punishment.

Disconnections

If a player disconnects and either player contends that they could still win, the optimal solution is to recreate the exact situation the disconnection occurred at during the battle. If it is agreed between players that this is not feasible due to unreasonable battle length, highly improbable circumstances, or some other reason, the player who did not disconnect may choose to rematch with either the same teams or (the option to use) new teams. Timing out is still classified as a loss, unless the reason for timing out is a disconnection. If there is any suspicion that a disconnect was carried out deliberately to take advantage of this rule in any way, we reserve the right to exercise a harsh punishment. Do not do it.

I know that was a lot to read, but it is all necessary for me to have posted here so everyone can see it in the case of a dispute. I don't want any confusion or any problems.

Battle Clauses:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
Sae Sae vs Mael
Christo The Gr8
vs tazz
ToF vs Omfuga
Hogg
vs TheKFC
Bughouse vs Star.
(Megazard vs s_aman) vs (Quaggster vs apt-get)
Eric1999 vs Nails
Anty vs zdrup15
RZL vs silver97
TDK vs sugarhigh
Ren-chon vs dcae
Alice Kazumi vs KratosMana
teal6
vs soTsoT
(King of Random vs Lfrs) vs thecrystalonix
Yagura vs Kingler12345
Heysup vs Tom Bus
Ajna vs Omastar
ready2go202 vs QueenOfLuvdiscs
Bedschibaer vs breh
Karppi vs toshimelonhead
Haruno[/USER
] vs iSuicune
Tricking vs (Henry vs Slate.)
Soulraiser vs Sapientia
Sweep vs Jaiho
fleggumfl vs galbia
Mr.378 vs Tesung
(Hikari vs Splashyship) vs @xzldaz
Senpai D.M vs Meru
majaspic22
vs Astounded
Sken vs .CarloO~
Brazilian Army vs Sam
BLOOD TOTEM vs Accelgor
Vinc2612 vs [USER=128853]Hack
BKC vs Scarlet Needle
Frizy vs Fiend
MainEvent vs Snobalt
Eniigma
vs Tahu
McMeghan vs undisputed
Lord Outrage vs Cicada
-Sora- vs OP
xtra$hine vs Atlantic
Yogiras vs ZoroDark
CatcherAndTheRai vs DennisEG
Deej Dy vs kingmidas
Celestavian
vs R0ady
[USER=185642]atomicllamas[/USER] vs celebi_vor
Kushalos vs Rodrigo Sandi
Laxuy vs Mazar

highlight matches
omfuga vs tof
vinc vs hack
yagura vs kingler12345
tdk
vs sugarhigh
bughouse vs star.

Extension deadline: September 17
Round deadline: September 22

Last edited:
Contacted Sam, hf bro

hlmatches predictions

omfuga vs tof
vinc vs hack
yagura vs kingler12345
tdk vs sugarhigh
bughouse vs star .

my own hls(much better than some of the tagged ones imo)

sora vs OP
denniseg x
catcherandtherai

Last edited:

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
HLs:

Alice Kazumi vs KratosMana
Heysup vs Tom Bus
CatcherAndTheRai vs DennisEG
-Sora- vs OP
Bughouse vs star.
Yagura vs Kingler12345

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hate to do this with an extension but activity on s_aman. He hasn't responded to me or tried to schedule since before r3 even went up, and hasn't been on since sunday. logs on his wall

i lost in the most unbelievable way imaginable by missing 2 rock slides against fletchling with full health hippopotas
GGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)