Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You all wake up to find no one died. Surprising!

You survey around and find that nothing remotely of note occurred either. Well then.

Results calculated and going out now. Day 1 begins when I say so.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone, so inspector contacted and found a mafia last night.

Da Letter El said:
Dear penguin344,
You are Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

You are a puppet from some Jeff Dunham skits. You spell your name A-C-Phlegm...I honestly just needed someone who is suicidal for a role and this is the first thing I thought of.

Once during the night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - I keel you, User1 and User2.” You will blow yourself up, taking User1 and User2 with you.

Once during the night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Make People Feel Like Being Politically Correct.” You will perform a skit the next day and make people laugh moderately. However, they will reflect upon laughing at your jokes that night and will refuse to touch you or anyone associated with you with the lynch the day after that. Yes, this is hard to use. No, I don’t care.

While you are holding FIRE, anyone who targets you one night cannot target you for the next two nights.

<SNIP>

You are allied with The Glass Ceiling. You win if the Squad, any hostile mafia teams, and all hostile neutrals are eliminated.
With how strong a role this is I have no interest in letting it live past this day. Without further ado, Lynch penguin344

After this lynch is over I will expect everyone to claim to me in full. For the record I was checked by at least one information role cleaning me last night (and possibly others I am not aware of). I am clean as can be already but I'll accept waiting until penguin flips.

In the meantime keep forwarding results to me, thank you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh and one more thing: the lynchpin claimed to me with an extremely convincing role. I am going to give this person sheet access. If you are the real lynchpin and this person is pulling the wool over my eyes somehow then know that you have precisely 24 hours from the time of this post to claim.

Additionally, for obvious reasons, do not end the day until these 24 hours are out. Hold the lynch at at most ten votes. I want to be able to sheet at least 1-2 other cleaned people before the day is out.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
vote penguin344, i highly doubt that inspection is falsified. However...

I want to say that just because this lynch is successful, does not mean unclesam is clean. He could be mafia lynching a different team's mafia.

ugh, didn't really want to reveal this, but not much I can do.

Dear penguin344,
You are Steven Snype.

You are the absolute greatest mafia player of all-time, capable of afking in 90% of the games played within the last year and then returning or subbing in to lead a village team to victory and writing the fucking best mafia role flavor. In your final game, you single-handedly brought the game down to a 50/50 between yourself and the mafia and held a conversation on both ends between the mafia and the wolf. On top of that, you da flyest mothafucka around son.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with “Night X - Goin on a date with USER.” You and User will match up on Tinder or OKCupid and get ready to go on a date the next day. You’ll have sex with whomever you match up with, but you ain’t lookin to settle down anytime soon, so you’ll both be able to get on with the rest of your night. However, the reason you get in User’s pants is because you’re fucking great at asking meaningful questions on the date. By the end of the night, User will have told you so much about themself that you’ll be able to piece together User’s full role PM.

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Squad. You win if all threats to the Squad are eliminated.
I'm the village inspector. Here's my result; I'm snipping who it is for obvious reasons:

Dear <SNIP>,
You are Taylor Swift.

You are a pop american icon and have a reputation for being that rich guy’s girl and that man-hoe guy’s girl and that popular guy’s girl. However, with your reputation also comes with an awe-inspiring paparazzi. All yo haters so jelly that they only gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Feelin 22 with USER.” You and USER will go out reliving their 22’s. They’ll be too busy partying to do whatever they were supposed to do, but if anyone comes along looking to do something with User, they’ll join the fun for a bit and then leave, but since you’re an alcoholic, you won’t remember if anyone else comes because girl you be #whitegirlwasted.

In addition, you have lots of blow to go around, both the cocaine kind and the sexy kind. Once during the game, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Doing blow with USER1, USER2, and USER3.” Everyone in this game is secretly a drug and sex addict, so of course, User1, User2, and User3 will join you for a night of partying and fun where they won’t do whatever they wanted to that night. Of course, since you’re all alcoholics, you won’t remember if anyone else comes along looking for any of those Users, but since you’ll all be high as shiet, they’ll come along, do their thing, realize that everybody is high on cocaine and just leave to do whatever they were doing. Also, your agent can’t get you cocaine until Night 6 so you won’t be able to do this action until then.

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Squad. You win if all threats to the Squad are eliminated.
I can only imagine that this is the mafia trying to frame me. I implore you, don't just follow Sam blindly on this.

UncleSam

Leading this village
For the record penguin pretty much confirmed himself as scum with that claim as well as giving a big hint as to his own faction's abilities for one big reason: it's precisely the PM that the inspector claimed, just the inspector claimed that role name only a few hours into the game. penguin claimed not to give his role name to anyone (and didn't claim that role name until he posted that PM in the thread) so literally the only possibilities are that the mafia knew in advance the role name of our inspector and I also randomly asked the mafia fake claimer to target said inspector with no urging from the inspector whatsoever, OR the mafia have an ability that reverses inspections.

One is a weird ability (though it fits with the faction-wide protection theme of the lynchproof ability that penguin has based on the inspection result), the other is pretty much impossible in my opinion

Also if there hasn't been a lynchpin counterclaim by now I think its safe to assume that there won't be one, so you guys can feel free to finalize the lynch whenever.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Attention: It has come to my attention that penguin is requesting people contact him privately. I would remind everyone not to share any information with a known mafia member, thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)