Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I will consider unvoting for penguin344 if the person he inspected either goes public and vouch for him.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You all go to lynch penguin344. It worked.

Dear penguin344,
You are Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

You are a puppet from some Jeff Dunham skits. You spell your name A-C-Phlegm...I honestly just needed someone who is suicidal for a role and this is the first thing I thought of.

Once during the night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - I keel you, User1 and User2.” You will blow yourself up, taking User1 and User2 with you.

Once during the night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Make People Feel Like Being Politically Correct.” You will perform a skit the next day and make people laugh moderately. However, they will reflect upon laughing at your jokes that night and will refuse to touch you or anyone associated with you with the lynch the day after that. Yes, this is hard to use. No, I don’t care.

While you are holding FIRE, anyone who targets you one night cannot target you for the next two nights.

<SNIP>

You are allied with The Glass Ceiling. You win if the Squad, any hostile mafia teams, and all hostile neutrals are eliminated.
He was holding FIRE when he died. Who knows what happened to that.

It appears as though DLE did not do a good job of vetting his own PMs for syntax and didn't capitalize the USER1 and USER2 in the action. Oops!

It is now Night 1. Deadline is on Thursday, September 17th at 11 PM Central (GMT -6).

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In addition to claiming I would like to ask that the neutral(s) in this game contact me. I have a long history of giving wins to as many people as possible in a game so it's definitely in your best interest to contact me if you can win with the village.

LightWolf

lightwoof
i don't know which is more silly, the lynchpin claiming to US Night 0 or that people actually told penguin shit after someone posted a mafia role PM with his name on it(If someone's alignment is questionable don't tell them shit)

Hello all,

UncleSam wants me to give him my role, but I'm a really inclusive person. I'm just going to share it with you:

Dear sunny004,
You are Rihanna.

SHINEBRIGHTLIKEA- sorry. You are the Barbadian singer/songwriter notable for such hits as "Disturbia," "We Found Love," and "Pon de Replay."
You are known to have been brought to tears from your own deep lyrics, such as "He want that cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake." Unlike what you say in Shy Ronnie, hopefully you are NOT like Fire and Ice. In any event, you are here, Loudand Unapologetic and ready to sing your heart out to the moderately willing public.

You never seem to fade from the public spotlight. The first time someone tries to kill you, you'll send out a desperate "SOS" and a legion of white knights will come to your defense, keeping you from dying.

You are holding the Diamond. While you hold this item, your Win Condition is instead, "You are allied with yourself. You win if you survive." It may be advisable to hold this item, as it may increase your chances of winning.

You are allied with the Squad. You win if all threats to the Squad are eliminated.
You may be wondering why I'm doing this. I'm going to keep it short: I am officially declaring my neutrality in this game. I will not vote in lynches or participate in discussions. I hope that both the village, the mafia, and any neutrals let me do this. I'll just sit in the corner and let you guys determine who's the best leader.

Please don't be a dick and steal my precious...

Thanks, and have fun! -Gaben

UncleSam

Leading this village
sunny how do you possibly plan to hold on to the Diamond without thief protection? Every single mafia thief in the game will target you now lol.

For the record villagers, let sunny's example guide your future action: know that people who sell their team out on the promise of the diamond have never done well in Smogon mafia, so be EXTREMELY skeptical and never do anything against the village because you think someone else might be kind enough to let you win.

Of course that being said if a mafian grabs the diamond and decides they want to win with the village I'd like everyone to know that I am more than willing to work with you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)