The NU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
giving sparksblade the win, not trying for playoffs after getting haxed out of lc

Apparently I'm johning my opp because I wasn't paying attention to a tab I hadn't used in hours, at the exact time (1:20 am) he randomly sent me a PM on PS without bothering to check my activity on there (hint: it was none), or to try contact me on forums or irc.

Funny thing is that I would had played at that time if he had used anything but PS's shitty PM system, but rn I'm way pass my limit

Apparently I'm johning my opp because I wasn't paying attention to a tab I hadn't used in hours, at the exact time (1:20 am) he randomly sent me a PM on PS without bothering to check my activity on there (hint: it was none), or to try contact me on forums or irc.

Funny thing is that I would had played at that time if he had used anything but PS's shitty PM system, but rn I'm way pass my limit
rofl it was a joke :( I had to leave anyways I just pmed you BC I wanted to schedule before I left. Also don't think u had to post it here .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)