Gen 4 Farceus DPP Tourament [CONGRATS HACK]

Diantha

Banned deucer.
won in 3 gg

not giving away my teams :P iris can confirm I won though

Last edited:
the last two games make you wonder if all the League people had it right

someone may want to double check arceus on PS cause im pretty sure i got robbed. or at the very least, other people watch out for ekiller doing double damage

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Some of these calcs achieved by Diantha's Arceus are impossible. Even with 252+ Adamant, +2 unboosted Arceus cannot OHKO 152 HP Ho-Oh without a critical or do 46% to 252/0 Impish Skarmory:

+2 252+ Atk Arceus ExtremeSpeed vs. 252 HP / 0+ Def Skarmory: 93-109 (27.8 - 32.6%)
+2 252+ Atk Arceus ExtremeSpeed vs. 152 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 297-349 (75.9 - 89.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+6 Arceus also cannot OHKO Skarmory or 252 HP Dialga with Extremespeed.

The only way his Arceus could have achieved these KOes is by breaking the 252 per stat EV limit, which is possible to do on a custom game.

An IP check also reveals that Diantha is an alt of user: Befall ...who is an alt of Konzern, who is banned.

Diantha is disqualified for 1) cheating and 2) being an alt of another user. Iris advances to Round 3.

IF YOUR ARCEUS DOES NOT OBEY THE 100 EV PER STAT LIMIT YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND INFRACTED FOR CHEATING, DIANTHA WAS YOUR WARNING

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A note to everybody: posting replays helps protect you from cheaters as Gen 4 Custom Game does not enforce EV limits. We were only able to bust Diantha because we had the replay evidence to double check the calcs. It's really for your own good, and we like to see the games because this metagame doesn't get much exposure. :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)