DOU Doubles OU Fall Seasonal [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity. My opponent spends ages to respond my messages and has not met any time when I was available.
tagging metaphysical to see if he can play sometime on Sunday, which is only time that I have available.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna go ahead and call activity, my opponent has replied to 2 other VMs since I posted mine, and they've been online and active otherwise.

Paraplegic

relax...
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Clefairy gave me the win. I'd link but I'm on my phone so if I'm not believed, just look on her page! Sorry we didn't get to battle clefairy, was looking forward to it, but thanks for the win at least!

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ACTIVITY - not only did I contact Hashtag LITERALLY SIX TIMES up until today, he johned by saying "n play saturday night like we agreed", as like everyone in the doubles room can attest to. Now, it's Saturday night, and I don't see him. Have never been johned this badly in my life, completely and absolutely happy to take the win.

don't know what it is today but i won g1 then played bad in g2 then choked 17 times in g3 including forgetting the typing of something TWICE in a game iprobably would of won if i had any semblance of doubles ability. im so bad

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Lost against lord Raseri in an amazing series that I almost screwed up with my skill G3. Forgot to save replays D :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)