Super Mario Maker Sharing Thread!

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm discovering more and more than I am into making levels where you need to think your way through rather than muscle your way through it. If you want a puzzler, check this out:

FFEB-0000-0034-C406 - The Mysteries Below

Despite the cheery overworld, there are many quandaries that lie just below it. You're going to need your powers of observation to beat this one! I'll be making more levels in similar veins to this, so I'll keep y'all posted when I do new uploads.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
someone should do a level where the pattern of signs posted in the background gives clues on how to proceed.

Just an idea I had while reading about Birkal 's more puzzly inclinations regarding level-building.

I made a level involving the my favorite mechanic in NSMB, the spin jump. It's full of jumps that are impossible to make even with a running start, unless you abuse the Spin mechanic to slightly boost them. The level's pretty forgiving at first, but imo the second half of the stage is very difficult. I'd appreciate some feedback on whether or not the difficulty is OK, and any ideas to pretty it up a bit (it's a rather bland platforming stage). Keep an eye out for the three secret areas! I really wish they would have included Star/Dragon Coins :C

The level is 1C12-0000-0049-19BE

Last edited:

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
Made some levels for this great new game. I made a lot of levels based on levels in past games as well as a few original levels.

0E16-0000-0039-6A52 a level based on Rusty Bucket Bay from banjo kazooie the best n64 platformer
9272-0000-0029-F671 level based on Green Greens from the original Kirby game for game boy
6D83-0000-0028-F7B9 that one tank level from Mario 3 I often see speed runners get a lot of 1ups on
37C8-0000-0025-EBE2 a hard to learn level where u need to fly across the whole stage using the smw feather
4559-0000-0024-C5FA it's a mansion, that's complex, sp00ky
BCC1-0000-001E-10B3 sort of a challenge tower that tests various gameplay elements
D9FD-0000-001B-EA16 this level is based on the Zelda ocarina of time water temple, and with just as much back tracking!
8045-0000-0019-B396 a level based on the 1st dungeon of Zelda 2

U should rly play my levels even tho they may be uncreative m8s, pls I need stars, and likes, lots of stars and likes on smogon. Or ur a scrub

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
New Level:
5FCC-0000-0040-64C4 - Waluigi's Mansion: In this level I have P-Blocks on spikes, circle ghosts so you can only short hop, elevator thing with springs (hold forward and mash a), a fun boss battle, and other stuff.

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Uploaded this level yesterday(?), but I'd figured I'd post for you guys to try it: C067-0000-003F-D5AF: Shells to the rescue!

It's a pretty straightforward stage, but you have to use the shells to proceed. Be careful not to get in their way! It's got a couple hard-to-reach areas and even a hidden 1-up. Looking forward to trying all the others in this thread. Enjoy! :)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
First upload; I think it's a bit hard! I was toying around with random things, and like the result I got with Cheep-Cheeps and lava...

21A3-0000-004C-D184

Deleted

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I made two more stages of note!

The first one is a remake of a SMB3 ice level that was cut. It's plain and not really spectacular, but I thought it was a cool piece of Mario history to revive! (Expect more where that came from, stay tuned hehehehe). I also made it Ghost House themed since I like the idea of an unused level on an SMB3 cart becoming haunted from disuse.

Unused SMB3 Ice Level Remix BE05-0000-003B-9829

I also made my first Water Level, I based it around the idea of holding a P-switch, since I find the swiming controls to be faster and smoother when you're holding something. Also, yes the Propeller Mushroom is there for a reason: I want to give people 3 hits till they go down, but I don't want them killing stuff with the Fire Flower either!

P-Switch Holding Olympic Swim! D82F-0000-004C-EB1E

Don't expect either of these to top that Goomba level I made, but tell me what you think!

Hi!

These are all fun, thanks for sharing!

These are a couple of mine:

Water Cave Panic: B239-0000-002A-832C

Here We Go!: 3FCF-0000-002A-BD7A

Hope you like them! And feel free to check my other ones!

Time for my level dump!

C91D-0000-0024-3A52: Jumping Made Difficult

EEF7-0000-0028-77B5: Cavern of Sky

0E0D-0000-003F-DD4F: Underwater Spike Maze

A0C0-0000-0044-D785: Don't Lose the Shell!

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
This is the best game I've played all year!

This is what I've made so far:

F327-0000-004C-B42C: Take The High Road!

This is the first level I made. The title should explain the easiest way to get through. There are 3 1 Ups hidden in this level too.

FD1D-0000-004E-CC03: Piranha Plant Palace!

Just a simple level using the Star to pass through some Piranha Plants.

6196-0000-004F-69BA: Lakitu Crossing!

Cross the gap using platforms while dodging Lakitu. It might be possible to steal Lakitu's cloud and finish it that way too.

Nothing too flash yet but I only got this game recently and still haven't unlocked a lot of stuff. Possibly I may add to these levels with new elements as I gain access to them.

Also 100 Mario Challenge on expert is torture.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
New upload!

Junior's Airship Brigade: 2B19-0000-0058-71B7

It's your typical airship level, really. But I like the little surprises I tucked away!

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
More levels:

C111-0000-0054-E591: Cheep Cheep City!

Underwater level. Getting the star past the spikes near the beginning will make the part with the Cheep Cheeps a bit easier.

DFE7-0000-005C-1110: Yoshi's Been Kidnaped!

Make your way through the airship to the Yoshi egg at the end. Bonus Points for those who find the 2 hidden 1 Ups.

A007-0000-005B-FCE2: Haunted Hallway!

My first ghost house. It's actually pretty small since I didn't move the goal but there are some tricky parts to it. The Dry Bones room will be tough if you don't have the cape.

3698-0000-0054-5027: Take Flight Over Koopa Garden!

You can use the Propeller Mushroom to walk across the top platforms, but if you lose it you'll have to take the lower road. Many people seem to die to the bullet bills at the start so watch out for those!

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, remember that Goomba level of mine? The one that's gotten pretty popular and featured on video game sites?

I FINISHED THE SEQUEL!

I don't expect this to get as popular since its a sequel and it has a fairly different tone... but I hope you guys enjoy it regardless!

It also has two different endings, one a bit less obvious than the other. I can't wait to see which endings you guys get first, try to get them both!

Presenting: The Lakitu: A Tale of Friendship 86AD-0000-0067-F2EF

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Great Balls of Cheep-Cheep AAE0-0000-0073-7C6F

it's an improvement on my Flaming Cheeping Ghosts course, and I think it's much more grueling this way!

Deleted

Last edited:
Looking for levels to beat and post on youtube.

Proof that I beat levels (playlist) :

Proof I’ve done this before: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/3lzvam/if_you_have_a_level_you_created_want_me_attempt/

Here is some requirements about levels I am looking for this time around:

1. I will not attempt levels below 1% unless they are short, have been beaten by more than 1 person other than yourself. (The lower the success rate, the less I will spend time trying to beat your level). I am looking to play real quick so I can get onto editing and posting people’s videos.

2. I prefer levels with a theme

3. Feel free to post as many levels

4. Optional: Let me know if you want your videos edited or not, and what if you want music in your videos or not (you can choose your own song as well but I would have to approve)

Looking for levels to beat and post on youtube.

Proof that I beat levels (playlist) :

Proof I’ve done this before: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarioMaker/comments/3lzvam/if_you_have_a_level_you_created_want_me_attempt/

Here is some requirements about levels I am looking for this time around:

1. I will not attempt levels below 1% unless they are short, have been beaten by more than 1 person other than yourself. (The lower the success rate, the less I will spend time trying to beat your level). I am looking to play real quick so I can get onto editing and posting people’s videos.

2. I prefer levels with a theme

3. Feel free to post as many levels

4. Optional: Let me know if you want your videos edited or not, and what if you want music in your videos or not (you can choose your own song as well but I would have to approve)

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd love to play some people's levels too, I'll be doing a run of levels this weekend and recording them so the more the merrier.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
2693-0000-0085-19ED

this is first course, and I think I've perfected it! FLAMING CHEEP-CHEEPS WHOO

Hello everyone! I share my second level called "Over vanilla dome". I tried a more classic aproaching to the SMW style. A puzzle platforming in the beggining, just watch the timing of spin yellow blocks and you'll be fine ;)
Over Vanilla dome A.jpg

I made a level based off of a few concepts that my brother wanted:

1.) SMB3 Styled
2.) Use the Stiletto to beat the entire level
3.) A "Forced" boss fight near the end.

It's rather difficult. I only got 4 people (along with my brother) that played it and no one beat it

The ID is 8521-0000-00A0-5D07

Let me know how it is.

HINT 1: You need the Stiletto before going down the pipe.
HINT 2: Keep the Raccoon Mario while going up the first part. You'll need it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)