Tournament NU Auth V Non-Auth (FREE FOR ALL!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Deej Dy vs. Jariibo, you guys have ~20 hours to finish your fight before I update this (and idk who will get activity win, so I will probably going to coin flip this shit.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yep, it was a nice game and i got a little lucky with some rolls on my own end

gg bro, good luck to the rest of auth!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok guys it is time for what everyone has been waiting for...the one...the only...

FREE FOR ALL ROUND!!!

This means that the non-auth can challenge whatever auth they want and if they win, the auth is knocked out. This will continue until the auth or non-auth is all gone. Good luck to all and post replays! :)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)