BATTLE FACTORY FINALS [WON BY TUO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

The Battle Factory Tour
Art by elcheeso
Graphics by pastelgameboy
Approved by TD Team.
Battle Factory Head Thorton: McMeghan

The Battle Factory is a long standing Battle facility within the video games for a long time, allowing the use of rental pokémon, and ensuring team management based upon knowing what your opponent is likely to use in the upcoming battle to get an advantage over your opponent. In this tour I’m striving to emulate what is possibly, the most enjoyable aspect of the Battle Frontier. Will knowledge of knowing what you’re up against help or hinder you as you try to prepare for oncoming threats? Or will you attempt to prepare for what you could possibly encounter in future rounds?

Tour Rules

• You get 6 Random Pokémon from the get go - these will form your initial team.
  • Once you have won a round you get to swap up to a maximum of 2 pokemon from your team, in exchange for the same amount of your opponents pokemon.
  • PM me with what you want after you win / When the next round goes up. Battles may not start between pairings unless i’ve received pms from both users.
  • Swapping out mons is not mandatory, if you’re comfortable with your team, drop me a message saying you want to keep it as it is.
  • Of course, all normal tournament rules and clauses apply.
  • Current ORAS OU will be the tier used for this tour.
  • All battles are Best of three, with the option to change sets between each of the rounds.
  • Once you've dropped a Pokémon from your roster - it's gone until you swap it back in again.
  • From Round 2 onwards you must look at your opponents team and consider what they may have swapped. To help you out, I've listed your opponents previous team pokémon, who they have played - and a hint to how many they have swapped out.
  • Just as a clarification; you will recieve 6 OU Viable mons and have to progress through the tour swapping them out as you go

hard vs TUO

View Your mons here

Overall Mon list

DEADLINES

Deadline for Swaps: Monday 14th September 10pm GMT+1 (UK Time) (Hard isnt back until after the weekend)

Battles to be done asap But as a guideline - 18th September (Around this time)

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Ugh FireMage can you give TUO and I a day or so to get the battle done. Timezones and flexibility has really been f*cked for us the past few days

For example whenever he msgs me I'm unusually knocked the fk out etc

Ey Floppy I know I got wasted a lot back in the days when I was still a young foolish puppy a long, long, loooooooong time ago, so I don´t want to outright recommend you to stop it.
I know you will be gratefully kissing my used socks for this advice (20$ per sock): Get all the booze you usually drink in two weeks and drink it in one.
After that you will most likely stay sober for a week and will be able to realize that the semifinals officially ended over a week ago, you know a long, long, loooooooong time before "the past few days" even happened.

Now let´s get this done, let´s make Mamoswine the king of swine and OU and pretend that there is a difference between those.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ey Floppy I know I got wasted a lot back in the days when I was still a young foolish puppy a long, long, loooooooong time ago, so I don´t want to outright recommend you to stop it.
I know you will be gratefully kissing my used socks for this advice (20$ per sock): Get all the booze you usually drink in two weeks and drink it in one.
After that you will most likely stay sober for a week and will be able to realize that the semifinals officially ended over a week ago, you know a long, long, loooooooong time before "the past few days" even happened.

Now let´s get this done, let´s make Mamoswine the king of swine and OU and pretend that there is a difference between those.
Which is basically what I told Floppy a few days ago :)

Which is basically what I told Floppy a few days ago :)
You can never have enough socks! Whether your boyfriend moans to loud or you just want to save tissues, socks are the must have in everyones bedroom.

Edit: Battles will start soon on smogtours.

game 1
game 2

final battle around 6 pm GMT on wednesday

Last edited:
The match needs to be postponed, new time will be announced here.

edit: We start as soon as TUO gets on.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
Setting a concrete deadline of 27th September (Midnight GMT+1)

TUO hard

pls no johns. I don't want finals to be decided upon an activity win here guys.

FireMage

Disgraced
Guess it wasn't TUO hard then?

Thanks to everyone for playing - its been nice and (relatively) trouble free :)

If you have any feedback; by all means drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)