Smogon Tour 20 Standings

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Just to clarify: if you get a bye, you have to win the next round to get the points even if it's after r1 (thats why Decision Makers got 7pts in ORAS instead of 9 for example). With that being said, i want to thank Soldier, RedMaxx and Zokuru for helping me with counting the pts. You guys rule *-* (Soldier still suck tho)

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just to clarify: if you get a bye, you have to win the next round to get the points even if it's after r1 (thats why Decision Makers got 7pts in ORAS instead of 9 for example). With that being said, i want to thank Soldier, RedMaxx and Zokuru for helping me with counting the pts. You guys rule *-* (Soldier still suck tho)
From what I understand, if you get a bye r1 and lose r2 you get 0 points, however, by winning r2 you get 2 points (and return to the normal point value). So if decision maker won r6 he should get 9 points even if he had a first round bye. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it works (that's how slams being run I think), might want to ask a TD.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
From what I understand, if you get a bye r1 and lose r2 you get 0 points, however, by winning r2 you get 2 points (and return to the normal point value). So if decision maker won r6 he should get 9 points even if he had a first round bye. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it works (that's how slams being run I think), might want to ask a TD.
That's how it works yea

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Yes. What Cicada meant is different tho.
Decision Makers got a bye in R6 because his opponent was found to be an alt, and lost in R7. Instead of getting 9 pts as if he had won his R6, he only got 7 since he lost in the round after (and didn't beat anyone in R6 since it was a bye).

llamas -.-'

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
blame Soldier ;_;

By the way, i've made a sheet on the spread for those who have a chance to be in playoffs containing Rankings, Win % (which will serve as a tiebreaker for the 1~15 seeds) and the current cutoff. It can also serve as a graphic interface to see who are out (their name are stricken out).

Last edited:

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
blame Soldier ;_;

By the way, i've made a sheet on the spread for those who have a chance to be in playoffs containing Rankings, Win % (which will serve as a tiebreaker for the 1~15 seeds) and the current cutoff. It can also serve as a graphic interface to see who are out (their name are stricken out).
It'd be sick if the playoff sheet had a list of the amount of points gained this week next to the amount of joined tours oo

Cicada

soul reaver
Yea some guys asked me to do it, ill put em when im back home

EDIT: done

Last edited:

Cicada

soul reaver
My place in the standings is incorrect.
I have a lower ratio than TDK therefore he is the better seed
I tried to sort ppl with the same rankings by win %, but that actually messed up the other sheets. Maybe i'll see more in depth how i can do it later

Does winning any games today give me a chance to go above TDK in terms of win %

Or is my top performance on the week taken into account only

Cicada

soul reaver
Does winning any games today give me a chance to go above TDK in terms of win %

Or is my top performance on the week taken into account only
Both of the tours you played are taken in account, you have to get at least 5 wins if i calced correctly to go above TDK (i.e you need to win your r5)

Both of the tours you played are taken in account, you have to get at least 5 wins if i calced correctly to go above TDK (i.e you need to win your r5)
breh i don't think you get it. I don't want to go above him. I want to stay in 4th seed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)