2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUT is already shit for me. Ppl with 100k+ in coins already.

Guess I'm stuck with my starter team.. Bronze players and the random gold guy I got..

Arshavin!!!!!

Reactions: HBK

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
FUT is already shit for me. Ppl with 100k+ in coins already.

Guess I'm stuck with my starter team.. Bronze players and the random gold guy I got..

Arshavin!!!!!
IKR I barely managed to trade to a 10k non rare La Liga team with Gameiro, Van Der Vaart and Tiago as it's only recognizable players with 6k in reserve and I see 40k bids being placed on players like it's nothing........

IKR I barely managed to trade to a 10k non rare La Liga team with Gameiro, Van Der Vaart and Tiago as it's only recognizable players with 6k in reserve and I see 40k bids being placed on players like it's nothing........
This is one reason why I hate FUT...it's an EA cash cow that makes them sit on their asses instead of developing offline modes.

To be fair, FUT Draft was quite fun, even though I went from beating 1899 Hoffenheim 4-0 to losing to Shaktar 7-1 :/

HBK

Dear Liverpool owners:
Give Rodgers a new contract for 10+ years
thanx
You better hope their owners are more considerate than United's. I wrote to them asking them to do the same with Moyes but to no avail.

This is one reason why I hate FUT...it's an EA cash cow that makes them sit on their asses instead of developing offline modes.

To be fair, FUT Draft was quite fun, even though I went from beating 1899 Hoffenheim 4-0 to losing to Shaktar 7-1 :/
Exactly. And the draft is pretty nice. Shame it's 15k per entry and it's a 1 and done format. But it's a cool idea.

Did one for free since it was my first go, lost the first game, got a pack, pulled IF Martial. The little fucker is like 80k. So that was a nice jump for me.

Too bad the prices on everything is so up and down who knows what's a good deal to buy low/sell high.

To think..3-4 years ago when I went all in with FUT I made millions..guess I just don't care enough anymore.

And yes. I regret selling Martial, since week 1 IFs, especially this guy is gonna be like 300k in a month or two.

Last edited:
Theo looked sharp today, closer to a real CF than he's ever shown before. Overall we had an entertaining game vs. the Foxes. Now, bring on Thierry Henry 2.0, the Greeks (oh and Wayne too)

Incidentally, the NY red bulls game was pretty entertaining too.

Just glad the game was so open the entire time. I knew eventually we would be able to just outclass and outlast them. Man, they're lethal though..Vardy you bastard.

HBK

Man, wtf is José smoking? Why is Ivanovic still starting games at right back? And that's not all, we looked so dull and predictable, Mourinho really needs to try something else but he's so fucking rigid.

Man, wtf is José smoking? Why is Ivanovic still starting games at right back? And that's not all, we looked so dull and predictable, Mourinho really needs to try something else but he's so fucking rigid.
I thought for sure Rahman would have made it into at least the Newcastle game...strange why mourinho doesn't play him for you guys, he was cool for Augsburg last season

Spurs with 2 offside goals.

City can buy all the players in the world..but chemistry is huge, and unless they're on the front foot pressing hard and causing problems, they're so shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)