The NU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
It's his first tour ,
you didnt contact him after this so where is your activity.
i don't know who you are or why ur fighting someone else's battle for him but back off pls

prior to today my opp hadn't been on smogon since thursday. the post he made today proposed a time past the deadline. reiterating activity

i don't know who you are or why ur fighting someone else's battle for him but back off pls

prior to today my opp hadn't been on smogon since thursday. the post he made today proposed a time past the deadline. reiterating activity
I help him because he's my friend ,it's his first tournament and he doesnt know how it works. He's active on showdown but not in the forums. You dont answer to him and call for activity ( Be a champion doesnt give you any privilege ). He could have also called for activity too because you didnot answer to him. (you can suggest a time too instead of calling activity)

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
rofl at the champion remark

if he doesn't know how a tournament works he shouldn't have joined it, the one time he proposed is past the deadline. this so called "showdown activity" (i'm p active their too bruh) is a joke, and i don't know what you mean by not answering to him, I did respond.

i'll suggest a time on his vm wall but if he misses this time it's completely and absolutely on him

sergey

Banned deucer.
activity, i won g1 a few days ago and he had to leave for some reason and didnt show up when we were supposed to play today even though i stayed up way too long and messed up my sleep schedule + i wont be able to play tomorrow/day after that because of exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)