UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok so uh my computer crashed and it's going to take me a few days to get it fixed.

I'd like to request a 24 hour extension to both this day and the next night if possible, as I have no way of getting on IRC and playing from my phone isn't really an option.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Tickled pink by the opportunity to get rid of this troublemaker, you all decided you were tired of sunny's shenanigans and someone called for his head. So one of you stepped up, grabbed a shotgun, and blew his brains out. Maybe the magical Liopleurodon will lead him to the Candy Mountain in the sky.

Dear sunny004,
You are Blue and Pink

You are the two “friends” of Charlie the Unicorn that want to bring him to Candy Mountain. Little did he know…

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Knock USER out and take his kidney.” You will sneak up on User while they are in awe of candy mountain, stopping them from completing their action and taking any items they may be holding. And their kidney. You can’t use this twice in a row on the same person. A person only has so many kidneys. You’re lucky this is just a game so you can even try twice without killing anyone. Or, I guess unlucky, since you'd probably like that.

SNIP

You are allied with The Glass Ceiling. You win if the Squad, any hostile mafia teams, and all hostile neutrals are eliminated.
He was holding the Hammerne, the FI, and the WATER. I wonder where those went!

It is now Night 3. Deadline is on Sunday, September 27th at 11 PM CST (GMT -6).

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh and contact me with any day results please.

Also if the holder of the Heart would contact me that would be cool. I want to rip it still-beating from your chest negotiate a settlement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)