Media One Piece (spoilers!)

When I saw that Aokiji joined Blackbeard, I found it really unrealistic. I think he's pretending to join Blackbeard, to spy on him or something..

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
While it's a possibility, IMO it's uncertain whether Aokiji actually joined Blackbeard. Burgess only said "but I still can't trust Aokiji" or something similar during that dendenmushi call in the tournament. It might just mean that Aokiji and Blackbeard could be trading information or they're working towards a common goal.

While it's a possibility, IMO it's uncertain whether Aokiji actually joined Blackbeard. Burgess only said "but I still can't trust Aokiji" or something similar during that dendenmushi call in the tournament. It might just mean that Aokiji and Blackbeard could be trading information or they're working towards a common goal.
During the events of the Corrida Colosseum tournament, Jesus Burgess discussed with his captain,Blackbeard, about Kuzan. Burgess said that he cannot be trusted, but Blackbeard noted that the same could be said of their crewmate, Shiliew. This indicated that Kuzan has recently been in contact with the Blackbeard Pirates.[48]

The Gorosei later confirmed that Kuzan indeed joined the Blackbeard Pirates that day.[2]

Aokiji definitely joined Blackbeard, it was in one of the recent chapters. But I think Burgess expressing his doubts in Aokiji hints that chances are, this arrangement isn't set in sstone.

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ah, did they say that? I must have read a bad early translation then... afaik the one I read was just Gorosei blaming Akainu for Aokiji leaving the marines.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It wasn't clear whether or not Kuzan did really joined Blackbeard, I feel the whole situation is still vague.
"The Gorosei later confirmed that Kuzan indeed joined the Blackbeard Pirates that day." This is a pretty bold statement, with the exact time frame as well.

There were exactly two mentions of Kuzan and Blackbeard together, first time by Burgess saying he doesn't trust him, and second time when Gorosei blames Sakazuki for Aokiji being "tied up" with Blackbeard (this doesn't necessarily mean Kuzan joined his crew).
There were NO mentions however, on when this happened.
They could be allies like with Law and Luffy or business relationship (similar to DD and Kaido but could be slightly more neutral).

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
bounty increases! not yet sure if legit, but

GOD USOPP FROM 30 MIL TO FUCKING 200 MIL
CHOPPER DOUBLING HIS BOUNTY TO 100
MY SIDES

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
(BAN ME PLEASE) at least put that in spoiler tags if you're posting before the english scans come out

but now that the english scans are out...

so satisfied with that chapter in soooo many ways

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Lol that's quite moot given that this thread has "(spoilers!)" in its name anyway. People would be prepared.

That "Only Alive" tag on Sanji's poster tho... whatever could it mean? Did Sanji get hold of some top secret info offscreen that the WG can't afford to have him dead or something?

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
If Sanji had gotten hold of some top secret info, it would have the opposite affect and the WG would want him dead even more. The WG are the people who control all the information, they're afraid of things being revealed, and people who has info are a threat to them. Same reason for Robin's high bounty even though she was just a young girl because she could potentially uncover important info that would threaten/expose WG before it was formed.

On a side note Sanji totally deserved that bounty, considering his poor performance ever since the SH's return after the two years.
Kid has some work to do now that both Law and Luffy have surpassed his bounty for the first time in the series.
Three characters of interest during DD's speech: The unnamed Shichibukai, Ryokugyu and the third silhouette of the Revolutionary Army.

Just how strong could Captain Jack be? He plans to intercept a four marine ships with people like Fujitora, Sengoku and the great Otsuru on board...

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
It could be info that the WG wanted to obtain, not hide-- which is why they wanted him alive. But then that's just a theory.

Another farfetched theory I've read was Sanji actually discovered to be a noble or someone connected to higher ups. And even weirder claims see him related to the Gorosei, bearing semblance to one of them lol.

Captain Jack though... my first impression was his mouthguard looks like Axehand Morgan's.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lol that's quite moot given that this thread has "(spoilers!)" in its name anyway. People would be prepared.

That "Only Alive" tag on Sanji's poster tho... whatever could it mean? Did Sanji get hold of some top secret info offscreen that the WG can't afford to have him dead or something?
And what I am telling you is that that "spoilers" refers to stuff that is known...not the "spoilers" you know of for the information that is leaked pre english scans are available.

Once an english scan is available, post whatever you want (hence "spoilers" in the title)

Before, put everything in the tag.

Aldaron

geriatric
You guys are forgetting the most important part of this chapter: Spandam as Lucci's bitch.

My life is now complete
Yea exactly lol; that's what we were talking about on irc.

Well that and everything else with this chapter...

The big page with all the people was super annoying btw cause it didn't show anything for the 7th shichi, we got some hair for the 3rd admiral (under akainu's chin), and a random face of a revo...was really hoping he'd gus us at least an outline of the 7th shichi...

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yea exactly lol; that's what we were talking about on irc.

Well that and everything else with this chapter...

The big page with all the people was super annoying btw cause it didn't show anything for the 7th shichi, we got some hair for the 3rd admiral (under akainu's chin), and a random face of a revo...was really hoping he'd gus us at least an outline of the 7th shichi...
I've seen people on OJ claiming Shiki is the 7th, due to the stuff near Law on that page which they assume to be his hair

Aldaron

geriatric
I've seen people on OJ claiming Shiki is the 7th, due to the stuff near Law on that page which they assume to be his hair
I guess that could work since the Shiki movie wasn't completely canon and right now he is currently an out and about pirate.

My only issue with that is that it doesn't make any sense for his character...he was the #3 during Roger era...and his personality didn't seem to be the type in the movie at least (whereas BB / Croc also don't care for the WG, they are manipulative enough to use it, Shiki / Roger / Luffy types seem never to accept it cause its against their nature)

Although I found it interesting that they called him 'self proclaimed son'. I think it's probably a hoax. His mum pretty much confirmed it for me. Whitebeard's slick asf, there's no way he hit that.

Magistrum

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ok so the 7th shichibukai is this Edward Weeble/Weevil/whatever romaji you pronounce the name...

I guess the beard is that part encircled in red. Looks like the Shiki theory got debunked fairly quickly.

Also is Zou something like those mysterious giant things lurking in the Florian Triangle during the Thriller Bark arc?

More like a Discworld ripoff. I wonder how this Edward guy finds his targets so easily in the New World. He's apparently killed every Whitebeard splinter captain but Marco (this can't be true), and he thinks he can go wherever Luffy is for some reason.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
Can we safely assume at this stage that both Edward Weeble and Miss Bucking are related to Lola (due to appearance)?
Lola once stated that if Straw Hats encounters her mother in the NW, she would definitely help them out.
The only problem is, it's possible that both of them are under control of Gecko Moria (due to the stitches on Weeble's body).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)