Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for; a gluttony snorlax and another snorlax/munchlax with self-destruct.
It doesn't have to be a gluttony snorlax with self-destruct; although it'd be better if so. Other than that, I'm looking for two separate pokemon.

VM me if you have one of them or both, and what you're looking for; most of the time I should be able to provide you in what you need.

EDIT: Completed.

Last edited:
Who thinks that these egg moves for Snorlax are good? I'm breeding one at the moment for my shop.
Double-Edge, Curse, Whirlwind and Belch.
Or should I replace one of the moves for pursuit?

Y
you don't need Manaphy for the dex since it's an event legendary. but I get you if you just want it for completion, gl~
I've already got the shiny charm, I just want Manaphy because I can't stand staring at that one empty spot in my Pokedex :/ Thanks for the luck I guess :P

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Sylveon Girl: Even though Belch is a rare breeding chain EM, Double-Edge and Pursuit are slightly more useful in battle and occasionally find use on offensive sets, so they would be preferable at least for me.

-----

Also, could someone help me clone two additional copies of my shiny Shroomish, Anorith, Turtwig and Cranidos? You may keep copies of them for yourself, Cranidos being a flawless breedable.^^
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Quick Feet (HA) | Worry Seed, Fake Tears, Bullet Seed, Natural Gift
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Swift Swim (HA) | Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Shell Armor (HA) | Amnesia, Wide Guard, Thrash, Body Slam
♀ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Sheer Force (HA) | Crunch, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Curse

Since that's quite a huge cloning job, I can additionally offer a 5IV spitback of Luxury Tropius, Dusk Tangela or Repeat Shroomish in return for your services, all with their HA and 4 EMs.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm soft-resetting a Timid Raikou to use in VGC. I'm not going after HP Ice, is it absolutely necessary?
If not, I got one with 31/10-11/28-29/31/29/31, should I keep it?

Greetings there. Just updating my trade requests with new information. If you could help me out here I would appreciate it.

Greetings everyone once again. I come to you all bearing a simple request.

I'm looking to obtain a-

Mawile (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Adamant
-Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Guard Swap
-(Spitback IVs)

Hippopotas (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Impish
-Slack Off/Whirlwind/Curse
-(Spitback IVs)

Chansey (Regular Pokeball)
-Female
-Bold
-Natural Cure
-Heal Bell/Seismic Toss
-(Spitback IVs)

Cubchoo (Regular Pokeball)
-Male

Ditto (N/A)
-0 Iv in attack

Ditto (Regular Pokeball)
-
Timid/Jolly

In exchange I have the following options-

Pawniard (Regular Pokeball):
-Male/Female
-Adamant/Jolly
-Defiant
-Sucker Punch/Revenge/Pursuit EM
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Torchic (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Adamant
-Speed Boost
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Scyther (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male/Female
-Adamant
-Technician
-Vacuum Wave/Defog
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Kangaskhan (Regular Pokeball):
-Well I suppose this is obvious
-Jolly
-Scrappy
-Double-Edge
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Beldum (Regular Pokeball):
-
N/A
-Jolly
-Clear Body
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Marill (Regular Pokeball):
-Male
-Adamant
-Huge Power
-Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
-31/31/31/31/31/31

If you could help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and shoot me a conversation message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)