NEIGHBORHOOD MAFIA​

REMEMBEr
Don't read into the flavor. I'm making it up as I go. :]

GENERAL GAME RULES PLS READ
same rules apply to quicktopics unless an exception is noted
no posting outside the thread unless given permission by the host
no editing posts
bold votes, including "unvote" to unvote
no posting at night (UNLESS YOU ARE POSTING IN A NEIGHBORHOOD)
no quoting conversations with the host or quoting role pm
absolutely no copy pasting role pms
no attempting to circumvent the above rule (ex: summarizing role flavor = ok, asking "what is the 6th letter in your win condition?" = not ok
no adding people to conversations without my permission
no dead talk with exception of one "darn" post
also don't post if u aren't playing just PM me instead if u wanna sub or something
deadline extensions will be given if everyone in the game PMs me asking for an extension. No exceptions unless there are extenuating circumstances.
lynch requires a majority which is defined as 1/2 the players in the game + 1, rounding up. at deadline if there is no majority, player with the highest number of votes will be lynched.
i reserve the right to change/add rules at my discretion

Playerlist/Alive
1. Eo Ut Mortus
2. The Idiotic One
4. More Cowbell
7. acidphoenix
9. rssp1
10. LightWolf
11. Steamroll
12. Cancerous

Dead Players
8. MeowMix
5. Celever
6. Gale Wing Srock
3. U-Turn Out

Nights will be 48 hours long. Days I have decided will be 5 days long. Ultimately, I decided against 3 day deadlines with one 48 hour extension because I felt that the expectation would end up being that the 3 days would inevitably be extended anyways. However, to compensate, lynches will not require a majority by deadline. Should deadline hit, the person with the most votes will be lynched. This has been rectified in the rules.

Last edited:
Role PMs are going out now. Please confirm that you have received your role PM either in this thread or by PMing me/contacting me in some way. The game will begin when everyone has confirmed or roughly 18 hours from this post.

Hello friends!

I have sent out all Role PMs. Hopefully I have not made any errors in doing so. If you think I have please contact me ASAP. If you have any questions, please contact me on IRC or via private messaging. Please remember to confirm your role!

OK I believe everyone has confirmed.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end in 5 days on 9/30.

I will try and provide vote counts as frequently as possible, with a guarantee of at least one per day. I'm heading out to my college tomorrow so not sure about the next couple of days but I will be able to provide vote counts more frequently closer to the deadline.

Remember that you can always ask me if you have any questions.

I am a cavity. I am a Townie of the Nerd Neighborhood.
I have no special abilities.
I find it an excellent idea to Lynch U-Turn Out.
Alright, I'm part of the Not-so-Friendly Neighborhood. Now, I have a suggestion: Should we just state who our neighbors are? I'm another Vanilla Townie, by the way.
Are we going to mass claim on Day 1?

Also, I don't agree that you guys should have claimed already, without first discussing about mass claiming ITG in the first place o_0

I was suggesting that we claim who our neighbors are, instead of our roles. If you're a power role, I do not recommend you to claim your role. Also, VT is a pretty safe role to claim, so I don't see any problems doing so.

Why don't you want to mass claim?
Well I am not against Mass Claiming, but I don't like too many people claiming out of random whims. I am saying that a discussion would have been better.

Also claiming VT early on, is like saying that it is okay to lynch that person, if him and another person claiming to be a PR are lynch targets (assuming equal scummy vibes). So its kind of meh to say you are VT without deciding that we would be mass claiming.

Imo random VT claims early on, will only help scums to avoid kills on those guys, to hunt PRs. So its Anti-Town and kind of selfish, with the intention of staying longer in the game over a PR, to claim VT without everyone deciding to mass claim.

mass claiming and claiming vanilla this early on is dumb and i wouldn't be surprised if one of acid or TIO or celever was mafia trying to take control of discussion/fish for info

because your response to gale's question seemed like you would prefer mass claiming over not mass claiming and you know from your experience of NOC that mass claiming early on is generally a bad idea

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
because your response to gale's question seemed like you would prefer mass claiming over not mass claiming and you know from your experience of NOC that mass claiming early on is generally a bad idea
I didn't imply anything, I was just interested in his response. If he panicked he was probably mafia, because while early mass claiming is bad for the town it's really bad for the mafia too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)