All Gens RoA PL 2: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Let's check out this log. Oh hey nice Turn 1 Stun Spore dodge Lavos.

Dragonite? lol
HP Fire? turrible bed
Thunder PAR like a boss, nice bad luck so far right Lavos
oh okay dragonite died to PAR + FP
and a crit that barely matters because you yourself have been reduced to attempting to crit snorlax to kill it and you're losing 90% of the time anyway
and a PAR that barely matters because your probably non-Curse, non-ST Snorlax isn't beating a ST Curselax anyway
and a crit that is completely irrelevant

I mean, it's funny on paper but pretty much everything after Dragonite is just salt on the wound so there's no point in complaining about it. Dragonite might not have even mattered but I don't know what moveset you had there. Prob shouldn't use teams with zero Normal resists.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Lost to floppy in a very good game gg broh

Sorry team for sucking ass these last three weeks :[

Well I'm not sure what to do about Bomber, thought we had it figured out and now he seems to have gone awol. Normally I wouldn't worry as he's usually pretty frequent on the server at weekends but I don't have my weekends right now, so, activity I guess, don't want the finger pointed at me for the no show this time.

Attachments

OK so I arranged for 1am Bombers time, 9pm mine, he said he was on til 1.30 but it isn't even that time yet. (for some reason my attachments don't want to work)

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Jame$ G, you're GMT-6, he's GMT+2, so 1 am his time, is 5pm your time. You said you are GMT+6, which would make you 4 hours ahead of him, but you read that as 4 hours behind him instead.

Activity. Didn't see opponent neared scheduled time (was then and on a little after). No further message on wall. Waiting to see if it'll be able to get going during the final hours.

*Edit*

Miscommunication on my part in scheduling. Hoping we can still fit one in today or tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)