Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

In addition to my previous LoA post, I have caught Ralex's head cold. I also realized I only have one test to study for. So, while I have fewer things to prepare for, I'm in immense discomfort. Leniency is still requested.

Updating my loa here rather than editing so it will be noticed; in addition to the previous, I will be out for the remainder of the weekend.

Edit out until Wednesday.

Edit 2 no longer completely gone, but still incredibly busy. Which means I can post, but not at my normal slow speed.

Last edited:
...Going to be rather busy this week, so reffings won't come until about Saturday.

If you feel like I won't get to your reffings, feel free to get a subref. Please do not dq me from any battles though, thank you.

I know I'm late in some stuff, and I'll post (or at least try to) in everything today, but after that don't expect me to post anywhere except DYAE related stuff until Friday's afternoon/night, as I have a very hard test that day.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since we are on the subject of hard tests: I have a huge test this friday. Of the kind that defines your very future 8). Needless to say, I am screwed, but that is besides the point.

Asking for leniency until then. thanks.

Sorry to be posting retroactively, I couldn't do anything this weekend because of family events. I'll be posting in everything today, but I won't be posting in anything again until at least Wednesday night, possibly Thursday night, because of exams and other school workload.

Next week and a half should be hell, so I may or may not drop off the face of the earth in the following days. Not 100% certain, but I might vanish for a day or two.

Frosty, tavok (you're still up to order btw), Mowtom and others whose identities I forget

I have had a death in my family. I am backing out of the Ice Qualifiers, and The only thing I will be doing on ASB (besides a flash match if time permits), is the Flavor Battle.

Thank you for your consideration.

Going to have a very busy week. Mostly due to schoolwork but also due to traveling Fall Break. I'll try to get stuff done Friday, but don't expect much from me except a reffing of a certain TLR today and hopefully Friday. Will be hopefully back by next Sunday or so.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Out for yet another weekend. Thank y'all for your patience. Things should start calming down here.

Just in case it wasn't clear already, I'm in a weird place right now. Unless I'm up to ref you (mainly Frosty in quals and tavok in case you need anything for dyae) don't expect me to be alive this weekend. At all. Feel more than free to tag me tho because I forget what I'm up in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)