Other Metagames Analysis Reservations Index [CLOSED]

Psst. Eevee and I will just edit your posts with "approved - our name" so it's no big deal! Check your reservation every so often and you might find a shiny approved stamp! :)

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since my Lando T analysis is in the write up stage and just waiting on the final QC check, I'd like to reserve Cloyster - STABmons please.

Eevee - OK

[Balanced Hackmons] Giratina
[STABmons] Talonflame
[STABmons] Kyurem-Black
[AAA] Braviary
[AAA] Manaphy
[AAA] Meloetta

These are all available for reservation. Writer never posted threads. Also, the OP should be completely updated now.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Eevee General
[Balanced Hackmons] Giratina
[STABmons] Talonflame
[STABmons] Kyurem-Black
[AAA] Braviary
[AAA] Manaphy
[AAA] Meloetta

These are all available for reservation. Writer never posted threads. Also, the OP should be completely updated now.
unfix posted this recently, no reservation has happened for kyub since then. D: what happened?

edit; i was wondering because i was gonna, like, help bacon with kyub n stuff

edit2; unfix im saying it because bacon tried reserving kyub but apparently its taken

Last edited:
I'd like to post an analysis for Latias in BH. My set relies on using Fur Coat, Quiver Dance, Soul Dew and Recover to make Latias an extremely bulky late-game sweeper. This Latias has saved my butt in rated battles and tournaments time and time again, so I want to give everyone the gift of the bulkiest Latias ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

EV

Banned deucer.
I'd like to post an analysis for Latias in BH. My set relies on using Fur Coat, Quiver Dance, Soul Dew and Recover to make Latias an extremely bulky late-game sweeper. This Latias has saved my butt in rated battles and tournaments time and time again, so I want to give everyone the gift of the bulkiest Latias ever.
Rejected. The BH QC team does not think Mega Latias needs an analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)