The Ubers Open - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, me and my r1 opponent REALLY need till saturday, we live 9 hours apart and are basically in school when the other isn't

Pak

fly higher
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Opponent missed our scheduled time yesterday

Edit: bad communication on my part. We're in contact again.

Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
My opponent & I were scheduled to play an hour prior to now, however, he didn't turn up. My schedule in the upcoming days is going to be packed & I'm going to be inflexible with my timings. Today was ideal for me, even though I had to adjust anyway. Activity.

Last edited:
The deadline for extensions has passed and davidness hasn't been online since the 23rd despite petyer 's attempt to contact him. Can you give petyer the win so I can play D:

Wait Fireburn, my opponent and I needed till Saturday, because of the 9 hour time difference combined with school. I tried to contact him from 3-8pm his time on Wednesday during a small opening I had because of a cancelled class, but he wasn't on, and never responded for a Saturday game

if he doesn't respond can i at least get subbed back in

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
lost in a disgusting series vs HJAD, not my day I guess, disappointed to get knocked out so early when I had hopes of doing reasonably well but it is what it is

highlights were his xern critting with focus blast then my own gar missing a focus blast on the last turn to kill a darkrai

Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Welp, I somehow contacted my opponent & played one game, which I won. However, right after the game ended, my opponent disappeared without any notice. My opponent has been headstrong about scheduling since the beginning of R2, and hasn't replied to VMs. I can't be asked to schedule anymore, especially when there's no alacrity from my opponent.

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
World Defender
Contacted

Anyway Shining Fire i gave you my viability for 5 hours all days, and you still continue to gave me only one hour in this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)