The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat? I expect the Broncos to blow them out to something like 45-17. It won't be close. I would say the same about the Pats, but the Broncos naturally fear the Pats so they'll turn over the ball a couple of times to make it a close game. The Pack on the other hand are about to walk into a buzz saw.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Anyone think this Bills team is scary as hell? They murdered Andrew Luck in Week 1 and slaughtered Miami week 2. If you don't have a tough-as-nails offensive line, which a lot of teams don't have, Buffalo's going to slaughter you. I could honestly see them finishing something like 13-3 given that they get 4 games against the Jets and Dolphins, plus games against teams like the Giants and Eagles who don't have great lines either.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Beat? I expect the Broncos to blow them out to something like 45-17. It won't be close. I would say the same about the Pats, but the Broncos naturally fear the Pats so they'll turn over the ball a couple of times to make it a close game. The Pack on the other hand are about to walk into a buzz saw.
You're forgetting that Aaron Rodgers is a lot better than Eli Manning.

Anyone think this Bills team is scary as hell? They murdered Andrew Luck in Week 1 and slaughtered Miami week 2. If you don't have a tough-as-nails offensive line, which a lot of teams don't have, Buffalo's going to slaughter you. I could honestly see them finishing something like 13-3 given that they get 4 games against the Jets and Dolphins, plus games against teams like the Giants and Eagles who don't have great lines either.
miami and indianapolis aren't very good

if the bills go 13-3 then the patriots will go 19-0 this year

People are still sleeping on Buffalo. They're almost an exact replica is of the Jests teams Rex Ryan had that made it to the AFC Championship, pre-butt fumble

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
People are still sleeping on Buffalo. They're almost an exact replica is of the Jests teams Rex Ryan had that made it to the AFC Championship, pre-butt fumble
Except with more offensive weapons. I had them as my preseason pick for the AFC east. Although I'm probably going to be wrong cause the Pats are ridiculous, I think they're easily an 11-5 wildcard. Easy to root for them too, if the Ravens do fuck all and watch the playoffs from the couch this year, I'll be cheering for the Bills

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
With a better QB! But man, it's like the Bills are what I expected out of the Dolphins and the Dolphins are... well, not even what I thought the Bills would be. Are they going to right the ship or are they going to be the Atlanta Falcons of the past couple years where you just have to scratch your head at how bad they manage to be in spite of their talent?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Bills were gonna be the team I rooted for if Ben's knee injury had been season-ending. I still like them, except for the fact that they have an arrogant blowhard for a head coach

The Bills have done this for the past few years where they rush out to a good start and as soon as everyone starts talking about them they end up going like 7-9.

The Packers are in no way in hell getting blown out by anybody. They have the best offense in the league atm(arguable with Pats but I'd say Rodgers > Brady so I'll give GB the edge). Denver's defense is playing amazingly well but their offense hasn't lived up to expectations yet. This is likely Manning's final year so I'd love if he can ride off into the sunset with a SB win to close out his career a la John Elway(being that I'm a lifelong Colts fan) but I know it's highly unlikely. Right now, the Packers are the team to beat. Not the Broncos. And sure as hell not the Giants. If the Broncos win, it'll be close. Packers might not win but understand this, Aaron Rodgers and the Pack are too good to get blown out by anybody. Even Denver.

Anyone think this Bills team is scary as hell? They murdered Andrew Luck in Week 1
That's not that hard these days

and slaughtered Miami week 2
1.Clearly Miami sucks, which was the most predictable thing ever
2.The Bills were the ones getting slaughtered in week 2

If you don't have a tough-as-nails offensive line, which a lot of teams don't have, Buffalo's going to slaughter you.
When the Patriots played them they started an undrafted Rookie center, and used 2 rookie guards all game and Buffalo allowed the most passing yards in its team's history.

I could honestly see them finishing something like 13-3
Won't even be enough to win their division

it's almost like Mike Vick is bad at throwing the football, and Leveon Bell is good at running it

WHO KNEW

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Vick is bad at throwing accurately but he can run its just bell does it better

coherence is hard when talking about the steelers and ravens

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not gonna lie that was a very nice throw by Flacco

Edit: but I can't figure out for the life of me why bell only has like 10 carries

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)