Official Smogon Fantasy Football Thread - 2015-16 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Mr.E I told you Stewart was ass, Cam's their RB1. I thought Maclins #s would drop but not to this extent. I'm just imagining Kelce being the next Gronk if he had even a semi competent QB.

167 points in league A with no flex spot AND with Big Ben getting hurt ^_^

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Jamaal came through in the CLUTCH for me today. Was losing in 2 leagues and that final TD sealed it for me

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm not worried about Stewart long-term. He's still getting touches, he's just not getting the points yet. LAMAR MILLER, on the other hand...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Real pissed that I couldn't get a single further yard in my 2 qb league. Finished at 199.90

Macle went balls to the wall, put up 241 in strongs league

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How many starters and what are the scoring settings? I need a screenshot
Top to bottom random yahoo, League C, 2 QB league, Strongs League, League A

Infinite Dreams - League C team (0.5 PPR):

plus 6 from my Kicker and 0 from Cleveland D

Smogon University - 2 QB Leage (6 pt passing TDs)

+9 from my kicker and 28 from Arizona defense

Macle in strongs league (1.0 PPR)

+9 from Crosby and 12 from Indianapolis

Just an absolutely ridiculous scoring week for so many players all around

picked up Chris Johnson on the wire. wanted Karlos Williams but i was 9/10.

starting him at FLEX over Maclin.

fml.

also starting Carr over Eli in my standard league.

ugh second guessing myself.

i have Hill/Ivory/Chris Johnson/Woodhead/Lamar Miller.

currently starting Hill/Ivory/Johnson.

WR are Brandon Marshall/John Brown/Jordan Matthews/Maclin/Wallace/Quick

starting Marshall/Brown/Matthews.

tempted to swap Woodhead for Johnson and Maclin for Brown.

Texas Cloverleaf

Game script suggests Gordon will see more carries. Maclin has the higher floor but I think Brown meets that floor with reasonable consistency and has a much higher ceiling.

Rate these trades in conjunction with the other, both offered by separate owners.

T1: GIVE: Jeremy Hill; GET: CJ Anderson, Justin Forsett

T2: GIVE: Chris Ivory; GET: Amari Cooper, Ronnie Hillman, Steve Johnson

Rest of Team: Palmer, Lacy, Alshon Jeffery, Brandon Marshall, Greg Olsen, K, D, Allen Robinson, Brian Quick, Tannehill

Just offered Jeffrey and Johnson for AJ Green, see if the manager bites. Too bad this wasn't the case last week or I'd be golden.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
T2: GIVE: Chris Ivory; GET: Amari Cooper, Ronnie Hillman, Steve Johnson

huhhhhhh. if you're getting amari cooper I'd say its an okay trade but your team is looking pretty bad at running back

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
I'm pretty sure Lacy is injured and the other 3 are playing really bad, ivory is better than those. Lacy and Ivory IMO would have been better but idk about what your receivers would be without cooper

also idk what's on the waiver that could help u out

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Both trades seem favorable to me.

T1 is trading a "RB1 or 2" for another "RB1" and a "RB2"
All have been busts so far but Forsett looked good tonight and you have better odds on one of those two turning it around than with just Hill. I think honestly all 3 of them will bounce back, and although Hill has the most talent and best offensive line, he also has the strongest competition in Gio.

T2 is kind of a no brainer at that point since you get Anderson's handcuff (potentially, Shanahanigans kinda tend to live on in Denver), and a pretty solid receiver in Amari Cooper to bolster a corps that isn't the greatest at the moment and potentially turn it into a strength. Generally 1 for 2 deals are the kind you wanna be getting the 1 (2 solid players to upgrade for a stud), but in these cases you aren't really downgrading much IMO and you're improving depth too. I'd pull the trigger on both

been starting forsett for 3 weeks hoping he would produce.... and nothing. i think to myself, it's a short week, playing on the road, against a tough run D... he needs to be benched. what does forsett do? only have his best game of the season... fml

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Had Hankerson, Gurley and Hurns all on the bench in the one league. On a positive note, looks like me drafting and stashing Gurley is about to pay off big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)