2015 NFL Pokemon Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

NFL 2015 Season Kickoff Draft
Football season is now officially underway, and a gang of us got together to host this give away in celebration. The Pokémon are nicknamed after the star players of the team that they represent, in addition to coming in the pokeball that best matches that teams jersey.. we clearly have a few Steelers fans. Just like the seasonal NFL Draft, you get to select just one player out of the gang. Please follow all the rules and thank our awesome contributors!

shiny finder
Bluemew.
SteelTeam6
MattaPod

In order to receive a Pokémon, you must do the following:
- Comment with who your favorite team is and why they are your favorite. A short answer like "bc they rule" will not suffice! If you dont like football, explain why you dont like it. Please dont be rude or insulting in doing so, however.
- Deposit a level 21-30 Magnemite in the GTS. They can be found in New Mauville.
- Ask for the Pokémon of your choosing.
- Make sure to ask for a level 1-10, except in the case of Azumarill, ask for 71-80.
- Be sure to specify gender to prevent being sniped.
- Post here with your IGN and what pokemon you are requesting.
- You may only request one Pokémon.
- Enjoy your free shiny and have fun.

out of stock

"Matt Ryan" - QB for the Atlanta Falcons
#016 Pidgey (m) | Timid | Tangled Feed
OT: James | ID No: 53754
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EMs: Air Cutter, Defog, Pursuit, Uproar
Hatch Location - Tower of Mastery
Donated by MattaPod

out of stock

"Big Ben" - QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers
#184 Azumarill (m) | Adamant | Huge Power
OT: Squ!dward | ID No: 08478 | Lvl 75
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 | EVs: 228 HP/252 Atk/12 Def/12 SpD/4 Spe
Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Knock Off, Super Power
Donated by MattaPod

out of stock

"M. Palmer" - Former TE for the Pittsburgh Steelers
#102 Exeggcute (m) | Modest | Harvest
OT: Bluemew | ID No: 35850
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Ancient Power, Giga Drain, Grassy Terrain, Ingrain
Donated by Bluemew.

1 in stock
"J. Harrison" - LB for the Pittsburgh Steelers
#551 - Sandile (m) | Jolly | Moxie
OT: Daniel | ID No: 53205
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Double Edge, Fire Fang, Pursuit, Thunder Famg
Hatch Location: Victory Road

Donated by SteelTeam6

3 in stock
"Tom Brady" - QB for the New England Patriots
#504 Patrat (m) | Adamant | Analytic
OT: Crystal | ID No: 39780
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Assurance, Flail, Pursuit, Revenge
Donated by shiny finder

0 in stock
"Gisele" - Tom Brady's wife and super model IRL.
#315 Roselia (f) | Timid | Leaf Guard
OT: (Korean) | ID No: 22641
31/x/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire
Moves: Cotton Spore, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Spikes
Donated by shiny finder

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't like Football, because I didn't really play it when I was younger and so I never got into it. Now that I'm an adult I feel like since I didn't get into it as a kid, I don't really have any interest. But my favorite team is the Patriots just because they have a cool name and I myself am somewhat patriotic.

(Can I reserve the Roselia please)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I don't like Football, because I didn't really play it when I was younger and so I never got into it. Now that I'm an adult I feel like since I didn't get into it as a kid, I don't really have any interest. But my favorite team is the Patriots just because they have a cool name and I myself am somewhat patriotic.

(Can I reserve the Roselia please)
sure hit me up in our pm for it.

Sorry to say right now but my favorite team is the Chicago Bears. They are the local team and I love the rich history of the franchise. I have not been a happy fan of late but hoping they can turn it around in a few years. Go monsters of the midway!
Hopefully I can claim the roselia.
Thank you for the give away
Sorry I forgot to add: IGN:I8TOKYO

I support the Chicago Bears even though they haven't won since 1985 Super Bowl. I like the underdog. Deposited magnemite, ign Ben. I'd like a Matt Ryan please. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Long time Broncos fan here. Became a fan when I was 7 and they won their first Super Bowl; been a fan ever since. Really excited about the defense this year and I'm hoping it carries them back to a Super Bowl championship!!!
Deposited a Lv. 23 Magnemite; Message: NFL Draft; IGN: Tyler. Would like a Big Ben please. Thanks in advance!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Sorry to say right now but my favorite team is the Chicago Bears. They are the local team and I love the rich history of the franchise. I have not been a happy fan of late but hoping they can turn it around in a few years. Go monsters of the midway!
Hopefully I can claim the roselia.
Thank you for the give away
Sorry I forgot to add: IGN:I8TOKYO
I support the Chicago Bears even though they haven't won since 1985 Super Bowl. I like the underdog. Deposited magnemite, ign Ben. I'd like a Matt Ryan please. Thanks in advance!
sent
Long time Broncos fan here. Became a fan when I was 7 and they won their first Super Bowl; been a fan ever since. Really excited about the defense this year and I'm hoping it carries them back to a Super Bowl championship!!!
Deposited a Lv. 23 Magnemite; Message: NFL Draft; IGN: Tyler. Would like a Big Ben please. Thanks in advance!
im getting server errors and cant get on, but ill reserve these for you and try again tomorrow.
At_Teh_Cross same here. watching elway do his thing was awesome. plus he was on the nerf vortex commercials throwing foam balls like 120 yards haha

Last edited:

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
Having never actually lived in the environment of football maniacs, I was never a football fan. I don't even know the club names but since I saw so many names here, I'll go for Atlanta Falcons since I like Falcons, and pidgey. Was hoping to get 1. Deposited a magnemite of lv 24 with the message NFL Draft. IGN: Aren asking for a male pidgey

I'm not a fan of the NFL. I prefer college football because there seems to be more heart and chances of an underdog victory. My favorite NCAA team is Oklahoma because that is where I went for undergrad and law school. Boomer sooner!

I would like Roselia. I deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message "NFL Draft." My IGN is Justin. Thank you!

Hey so I'm not a big NFL fan but I do watch CFL from time to time and my favourite team is the Toronto Argonauts because I love to support all my city teams (yes even the maple leafs...) I love my city and love their teams as well.

So deposited a lvl 23 Magnemite for the male sandile.
IGN: Karan
Thank you!!!

I live in the UK so i'm don't even know how to play american football.
Can I reserve the azumarill though?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Having never actually lived in the environment of football maniacs, I was never a football fan. I don't even know the club names but since I saw so many names here, I'll go for Atlanta Falcons since I like Falcons, and pidgey. Was hoping to get 1. Deposited a magnemite of lv 24 with the message NFL Draft. IGN: Aren asking for a male pidgey
sent

everyone else got sniped please try again. i will be back on in 12 hours so itll be in your best interest to deposit around then

Thought I'd try again anyways.. so re-deposited a lvl 22 Magnemite for the male Sandile.
Thank you!!

I deposited a lv 23 magnamite nick named "Bears fan"
IGN:I8TOKYO
I see you quoted my earlier post that it was sent but I have not received anything-was having MASSIVE Internet issues last night
Sorry forgot to add I was requesting the female roselia-hope there was one for me
Ok putting up a lv25 magnemite nicknamed "bears fan". L other info the same. Thank you
Trying this again... Deposited a lv25 magnemite nicknamed "bears fan" all other info the same as before. Thanks

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Thought I'd try again anyways.. so re-deposited a lvl 22 Magnemite for the male Sandile.
Thank you!!
I deposited a lv 23 magnamite nick named "Bears fan"
IGN:I8TOKYO
I see you quoted my earlier post that it was sent but I have not received anything-was having MASSIVE Internet issues last night
Sorry forgot to add I was requesting the female roselia-hope there was one for me
sniped

I don't mind actually playing football but I don't enjoy watching it for two reasons. I feel that there is very little activity in a football game and I don't like how some players only play half the game, either offense or defense.
Could I please get the Sandile?
Deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message NFL, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

re-re-deposited a lvl 22 Magnemite for the male Sandile.
Thank you!!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I don't mind actually playing football but I don't enjoy watching it for two reasons. I feel that there is very little activity in a football game and I don't like how some players only play half the game, either offense or defense.
Could I please get the Sandile?
Deposited a level 25 Magnemite with the message NFL, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.
re-re-deposited a lvl 22 Magnemite for the male Sandile.
Thank you!!
both sniped

Yeti

dark saturday
Favorite team?

THE SEATTLE SEEEEEEAHAAAAWKS
SB 48 Champions

Hometown team growing up. You get Stockholm in the PNW when they're all you've got. Plus Marshawn Lynch has the best runs of all time. Beast Mode: Original to ruin the Saints' repeat dreams, losing to a 7-9 team? Flawless.

Depositing a lv23 Magnemite for Matt Ryan the Pidgey.
IGN: Yeti

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)