Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this thread is an appropriate place to ask this. I used to have a trade thread a few years ago and I'm going to start back up again. I am starting a local pokemon league with people who may or may not be too lazy to learn all the rules here and set up a trade thread. Could I take Pokemon they legally bred and trade them on my personal trade thread? I can designate OT's as appropriate. I'd also like to make trades on their behalf and indicate to whomever I am trading with where their mon is going, otherwise respecting all redis agreements. If this isn't going to be legal, I'll just go through the effort of helping my friends learn to post here without getting banned.
I wouldn't be reluctant to trade with you personally. But it would be good to know your friends accept these terms. Especially as you may be the ones directly benefiting from their Pokemon.

Ie if they had a good soft reset legendary which you got and then received a legendary of similar quality.

Not sure how you could do that without conducting trades with them to show its transparency.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
How does the GTS work with save restoration? Say I deposited something on the GTS, and restore another save file, will I still have the mon on the GTS?

EDIT: Skymin_Flower I have no spitbacks, I must have released them... -.- How about you go chose a couple of breedables in my thread (2-4) and I'll give them for free, flawless and all :) Just post in my thread if you'd like something :)
If you backup, put the Pokemon on the GTS, then restore, it doesn't stay on the GTS (so you can't use it like Bank). If you put the Pokemon on the GTS, backup, and then restore, it does but it's only accessible to your newest backup.

On the topic of save restoration, assuming you have a gamefile on your SD cart, do you just connect to SD to your computer and "copy paste" the file onto your computer and whenever you need said file just copy paste it back onto the SD?
That works, but keep in mind that if you do that for the entire SD contents, it will overwrite everything. There's also the savefile backup/restore feature built into the 3ds for digital content.

Recs for a great apricot ball for zapdos? Only one I can think of atm is heavy ball.

Any sites when I can find all the sprte animations, btw? I want to do a giveaway thread but I have no idea how to format.

Regarding the fast ball - should I just start chucking them from the beginning or should I spore/false swipe it first?
Quick Ball is the one that is more effective the sooner you throw it in the battle.
Fast Ball has an increased chance to catch Pokémon with a base Speed of 100+, which Zapdos does have.

That being said, I'd still weaken it first.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
How does the GTS work with save restoration? Say I deposited something on the GTS, and restore another save file, will I still have the mon on the GTS?

EDIT: Skymin_Flower I have no spitbacks, I must have released them... -.- How about you go chose a couple of breedables in my thread (2-4) and I'll give them for free, flawless and all :) Just post in my thread if you'd like something :)
Thanks you are very kind!

Does anyone here have any female spitbacks of Plusle, Chimecho or Nosepass in Dream balls with hidden ability (where applicable)?

They're the last three I need to complete my collection and I can offer back any DBHA Pokemon back in return. :)

Does anyone here have any female spitbacks of Plusle, Chimecho or Nosepass in Dream balls with hidden ability (where applicable)?

They're the last three I need to complete my collection and I can offer back any DBHA Pokemon back in return. :)
I can help you. I misplaced my HA Wurmple and Starly. Would you let me clone myself a copy of yours and trade them back to you?

So I'm SR'ing for Diancie (from the older event - just turned my game back on) and since I've been out of the game for quite a while, I'm hoping for some help on IV spreads I should keep. I just plucked this one:

Diancie - Modest
29 / x / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 ; HP Electric [Tossed]

Yay / nay? Thanks.

Going to add other spreads here for lols sake

Edit:

Diancie - Serious
31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 ; HP Ghost [Tossed]

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I'm SR'ing for Diancie (from the older event - just turned my game back on) and since I've been out of the game for quite a while, I'm hoping for some help on IV spreads I should keep. I just plucked this one:

Diancie - Modest
29 / x / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 ; HP Electric

Yay / nay? Thanks.
Long time no see bud. Though the boosted stat isn't 31 IV's I'd keep it for a personal Diancie if you want to be lazy about it. Otherwise toss since it's less than stellar and not a useable hidden power at all. Mostly nay, kinda yay.

Long time no see bud. Though the boosted stat isn't 31 IV's I'd keep it for a personal Diancie if you want to be lazy about it. Otherwise toss since it's less than stellar and not a useable hidden power at all. Mostly nay, kinda yay.
Howdy Esmeya long time indeed, hope all is well!

Yeah I think I've soured on it; many of my SR's I end up getting lazy with and taking something 'ok' but imperfect, so I might keep looking. Thanks :)

Diancie - Modest
29 / x / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 ; HP Electric

Yay / nay? Thanks.
If you tossed that I'd say youre crazy lok, especially if it's from the cut scene event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)