Other Metagames [Balanced Hackmons] Guerrilla Warfare [2x 45-1-0 W/L Ratio]

Guerrilla Warfare

A Balanced Hackmons RMT | Peaked at #1 | 2x 45-1-0 Win/Loss Ratio

What is Guerrilla Warfare?

Guerrilla Warfare is a war technique first suggested by the Chinese General Sun Tzu in his 6th century 'war-for-dummies' book "The Art of War". It was notably adopted late in the 17th century by the Indian king Chhatrapathi Sivaji of Maratha in his numerous military conquests. Guerrilla tactics implement several ambushes, raids, hit-and-run attacks and other sorts of petty warfare on the enemy's army. When the opponent is finally weak enough, a full-on attack would secure victory. This team follows some of that philosophy.

The Team

Hello all! DinaIsha here with another BH team, a better one this time. I was able to get a 45-1 W/L ratio using this team/strategy and peaked at #1 while simultaneously being #2 and #3 with 2 other alts (Screenshots at the bottom), which should tell you just how good it is. In fact, my case was quite similar to Adrian Marin 's when he made his Paranoid Stall RMT. But unlike him, when I registered my first loss (At around 33 or 34 wins) I promptly got out of provisional. If you think that it was a lucky run, I did a 45-1-0 again, on a different alt, at a later time period.

The Song

From the dawn of time to the end of days
I will have to run away
I want to feel the pain and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips again

The Strategy

Disclaimer: If you're not interested in knowing how the team is built; if you would only like to use it as such; if you only doubt the validity of my 2x 45-1-0 claim, the usage guidelines, the import text and screenshots are given below this section. I've also added a few replays of this team at work. Feel free to skip ahead if that's what you're looking for here.

Chatrapathi Sivaji (Registeel)
Choice Scarf
Ability: Prankster/Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Parting Shot
- Roost
- Switcheroo

Registeel has been BH's most favorite wall along with Giratina and Aegislash, and this team is no exception to that. Utilizing Switcheroo at the right moment is one of the key strategies of this team. You can nab a Hazard setter if you do it early in the game. Even if you don't, the most common switch in into Registeel is almost always a wall. Crippling your opponent like so opens up a huge room for you to play around and eventually set up your winning snipe. Defogging, is of course, another important utility of Registeel. Keep Registeel alive until the opponent's Hazard setter dies and then Defog successfully a few turns later. The few Defense EVs are to prevent if from getting KOed from repeated Ateability ESpeeds.

Sun Tzu (Shedinja)
Lum Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
Serious Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Endeavor
- Volt Switch/Baton Pass
- Fire Spin
- Recycle

Your common godly Sturdinja. If you haven't used a Sturdinja in BH yet, you better. Its niche is too good to ignore. Use Shedinja as a pivot and utilize Endeavor as late in the game as possible. Shedinja is there to pivot an Attack and switch in another team member safely. A point to note is that you can use either Volt Switch or Baton Pass depending on your gumption for risk. Volt Switch gets you out of Curse, Leech Seed etc., while Baton Pass makes sure you aren't caught off guard by Ground-type Mold Breakers (Who are very few, by the way). Don't try to Endeavor early in the game unless you're very sure about the opponent. Most common switch ins into Shedinja are Mold Breakers or Walls. So Volt Switch/Baton Pass to either Mega Gyarados or Primal Rayquaza as necessary. Additionally, Shedinja can also trap and kill a Chansey that has impostered your Primal Ray or Kyogre (If things get out of hand late game). The Negative Speed Nature and 0 IVs in Speed are to make sure you get the slowest possible switch.

Che Guevara (Gyarados-Mega) (M)
Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Switcheroo
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Since you've met God, meet Satan. Mega Gyarados' main utility is to take care of opposing Shedinjas and Ghosts in general. We have two wonderful walls that are Ghosts: Giratina and Aegislash and one threatening sweeper in Mega Gengar. Mega Gyarados is also the team's final 'crippler'. Once your job of trapping and killing Ghosts is done, try to Switcheroo your Band to something, anything, crippling them for good. Stealth Rock is also one more utility, deterring Shedinja and importantly adding passive damage to walls on the switch. All this, you'll see later, are important for Mega Rayquaza to ravage the opponent's team.

Viriatus (Kyogre)
Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Calm Nature
- Quiver Dance
- King's Shield
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Primal Kyogre would do this better, of course, but it is banned. Kyogre still does a very good job of living up to its former glory. Once you've nabbed the opponent's Shedinja, it's Ogre time! Once Ogre gets going, it becomes very hard to stop it. King's Shield blocks Fake Out and other Physical Moves. This will either give you more setup opportunity or KO the opponent before he tried to nab you with Boomburst. Even without a Quiver Dance, Kyogre can take a Plate Boomburst from Rayquaza and KO back with Ice Beam (Or scald in case of Mega Diancie). Beware of Prankster Leech Seeders and Gastro Acid users. If you feel like you won't be able to survive the opponent's Attack, always pivot with Shedinja, Registeel or Chansey.

Vlad III Dracula (Rayquaza-Mega)
Sharp Beak
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Searing Shot
- Boomburst

The final Primal left in the tier. Once you've played your other Pokémon correctly, Boomburst literally becomes a win button. Here are some impressive calculations:

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 0- SpD Eviolite Chansey: 372-438 (52.8 - 62.2%)

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 135-159 (37 - 43.6%)

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 318-375 (63 - 74.4%)

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield: 135-159 (41.6 - 49%)

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Aggron: 207-244 (60.1 - 70.9%)

252+ SpA Sharp Beak Aerilate Mega Rayquaza Boomburst vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Steelix: 186-219 (52.5 - 61.8%)

If you haven't noticed yet, the 0 SpD EVs and 0 SpD IVs and negative SpD nature are to make sure that an Imposter Chansey switching in receives the most damage out of Boomburst. Searing Shot is to take care of Steel Types and also inflict the chancy burn on the really bulky ones like Registeel or Fur Coat Chansey.

Athena (Chansey)
Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Milk Drink
- Sleep Talk

Ah, how would any BH RMT be complete without Chansey in the team? Chansey fills a secondary roll of pivoting strong attacks. However, a mediocre opponent might give you the chance to can take over his sweep. But beware of imposter-proof mons. Losing Chansey would not significantly deter your progress, but it would definitely mean that you will have to start predicting a lot better. Fake Out can break Illusions, Skill Swap can troll a Pokémon behind a Substitute. Milk Drink is for recovery. Sleep Talk is to deal with the pesky SubGlow Meg Ray with a little bit of luck.

Usage Pointers

Choose your victims. This team's primary strategy is to cripple the opponent with Switcheroo (Both Registeel and Mega Gyarados carry it). Registeel can easily cripple either Hazard setters at the first turn or Magic Bouncing Walls, which are the common switch ins into Registeel. Gyarados on the other hand has the wonderful opportunity of crippling Chansey, while also taking away its Eviolite (Be sure to switch out into Registeel after doing this, because now the opponent can Switcheroo back as well). Gyarados can also cripple a Chansey which has Impostered your PH Kyogre (As you switch in, most of them just go for King's Shield blindly).

Always start with Registeel. This is more of a rule of thumb for most teams. However, if you know your opponent's team, your starter might very well change. This is to keep off Rocks from your side as well as crippling the opponent with Switcheroo. Then as he switches, you can Defog. Keeping hazards off your side is very essential. Prankster Registeel can do it easily, but if you opt for Magic Bounce, take care.

Do not lose Shedinja. This must be an important guideline for any team with Shedinja. The pressure to keep Shedinja alive might get on your nerves, but "walling" a major portion of the metagame is well worth it.

Grab the opponent's Moldy. This is preferably to be done early in the match. As most Moldies are Ghosts, this can be done easily by Mega Gyarados. Then again, there's are nuances: If you are at full health, go for Pursuit against Gengar. If you're at less than 75%, go for Sucker Punch. Other uncommon Moldies like Mega Swampert and Mega Metagross can be dealt with by Mega Ray, Kyogre or Chansey. Even the bulkiest of Giratinas can be whittled down with burn and sniped with Boomburst/Ice Beam.

Snipe with Primal Ray. Following the last pointer, Primal Rayquaza is the powerhouse of the team. Switch it in on Walls/Slow Moldies and click Boomburst. Use Searing Shot on Steel Types as necessary. Once Shedinja is gone (Or better, Rocks are up on their side), watch their team get dismantled, diminishing their hopes of ever walling you and bouncing back. 252+ Aerilate Sharp Beak Boomburst does a minimum of ~50% to Imposter Chansey. That is power you cannot ignore.

Never switch in Kyogre normally. Switch it in only after a Parting Shot from Registeel, or better yet a Baton Pass from Shedinja. Kyogre is a wonderfull wall and you don't want to mess that up by losing your Toxic Orb to Knock Off or getting statused on the switch.

Chansey and Gengar make a bad match. Never switch in Chansey on a Gengar. Almost all Gengars are Imposter proof. So there isn't any sense in switching it in. You can however, try to obtain Gengar's Spooky Plate through Switcheroo. Funnily, the common Imposter Proof Gengar can't touch Chansey with its plate gone.

Know your opponent. Once you are in top 25, watch the replays of many if not all of the players with you. Watch the replays of the top 10 regularly. Get an idea of how their team is built and how it works. Understand what switch ins you can make. For a new opponent, try to read him. For instance, Parting Shot can help you figure out if the opponent has Magic Bounce; If your Fake Out hardly does anything to the opposing Giratina, then its Ability is Fur Coat; Try to Imposter your opponent as much as you can and memorize his moveset. This will not only help you once, it will help you several times afterwards. A good team will get you to the top ladder, but it is entirely your knowledge of your opponents that will keep you there.

Importable, Replays and Screenshots

Chatrapathi Sivaji (Registeel) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Parting Shot
- Roost
- Switcheroo

Sun Tzu (Shedinja) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 1
Serious Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
- Endeavor
- Volt Switch
- Fire Spin
- Recycle

Che Guevara (Gyarados-Mega) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Switcheroo
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Viriatus (Kyogre) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Calm Nature
- Quiver Dance
- King's Shield
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Vlad III Dracula (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Searing Shot
- Boomburst

Athena (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Milk Drink
- Sleep Talk

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-274568980 (And for the final magic trick of the evening, we have PH Kyogre)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-274752994 (mfw I beat E4 Flint and he gets salty)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-273179760 (Beating Kingslayer2779 , admittedly with the help of a crucial hax.)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-273404102 (Beating Picollo who was using E4 Flint 's strategy. He overpredicted once. End of story.)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-274552661 (Beating morogrim in a do or die match for the ladder. A rivarly for the ages, my friend)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-349557397 (Beating EG7)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-277591712 (When the going gets tough, the tough get going)

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-273880891 (Bloopers: Switcheroo Rage)

Last edited:
Thanks dinaIsha your team really helpt me a lot,I was # 70 on the ladder but with the help of your team and some of my of strategies, I got to no40,you're not only a person but also a good player:-)

An absolute masterpiece of a team.
However,
I feel like Gyara needs a more reliable STAB, Pursuit is mandatory but weak in most cases, and Sucker Punch has nice priority but it's unreliable. Idk maybe Crunch there?
Anyway, I didn't expect less from the guy whose RMT inspired my best team ever (a BH team from the GKR meta, my first post and RMT).

An absolute masterpiece of a team.
However,
I feel like Gyara needs a more reliable STAB, Pursuit is mandatory but weak in most cases, and Sucker Punch has nice priority but it's unreliable. Idk maybe Crunch there?
Anyway, I didn't expect less from the guy whose RMT inspired my best team ever (a BH team from the GKR meta, my first post and RMT).
Thanks you for your views.

I had previously tried U-turn and Parting Shot in place of Sucker Punch. None of them worked well. As it is, Sucker Punch takes care of glass canons quite effectively.

One more thing is that, as you get Impostered, you can switch in Registeel or better yet, Kyogre without any issues and gain momentum. With other Attacking moves, it becomes risky.

Gyarados mostly does the job of taking out Shedinja, Ghosts and/or crippling things on the switch. And does it well.

I notice that there is no magic bounce user in this team. How do you deal with prankster + spore + substitute? Poison heal Kyogre seems to be the only reliable counter when it is already poisoned. Shedinja might be able to wall but can't do anything. Waiting for Rayquaza to wake up and fire a Boomburst relies on hax.

I notice that there is no magic bounce user in this team. How do you deal with prankster + spore + substitute? Poison heal Kyogre seems to be the only reliable counter when it is already poisoned. Shedinja might be able to wall but can't do anything. Waiting for Rayquaza to wake up and fire a Boomburst relies on hax.
First, Registeel can run Magic Bounce if you're worried about that.
Second, you can hit said Prankster with Switcheroo on the switch or just nuke it with Ray.

I noticed this flaw as well. That's the reason I have already suggested that Registeel can be used as a Magic Bouncer too.

At the end of the day, no team is perfect.

As I started making an impact on the ladder, people adopted. Now, almost every 4 out of 10 teams on the higher ladder run Orb Giratina, Orb Groudon, Plate Arceus and similar things in order to insure themselves against this strategy, which is also slowly being used with different teams (If it feels like I am bragging, it's because I am). These kinds of teams do make it very difficult for this strategy to pull through (Especially Groudon).

And whenever I make an RMT, I never mean for it to be blindly copied and used as such. It's simply a suggestion. If it inspires someone to create a team of their own, then that would be the best outcome.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey man, this is a neat team

Is there any reason why you're using Mega Gyarados instead of Mega Tyranitar? Mega TTar hits significantly harder, is significantly more physically bulky, and is barely less specially bulky than Mega Gyarados. Mega TTar can also serve as another check to Mega Rayquaza, which your team has quite some trouble walling (Magma Storm + Flying Coverage means that Chansey is your only viable switchin). You're not really using Mega Gyarados for anything other than its Dark typing anyway, and with Kyogre and Registeel, I think you'll be alright defensively. I guess switching Mega TTar into Ghost-types could be riskier, but you should be going Shedinja -> pivot anyway.

If you're not up for that suggestion, you might want to consider getting rid of one of the Switcharoo users altogether. I dont think a team like this needs to be able to cripple more than one Pokemon in order to win, and the initial limitations imposed by your wielding of a choice item as well as the growing popularity of Trick / Knock Off resistance Pokemon as you pointed out yourself makes running dual Switcharoo more of a liability than an asset. Honestly, I only think you need one. Something you could do is replace Band + Switcharoo on Mega Gyarados in exchange for some added support moves. You could run Rocky Helmet / Safety Goggles + Rapid Spin instead of Switcharoo and again put Destiny Bond on Registeel. The advantage of this is that Mega Gyarados becomes much more capable at its role of a bulky supporter--it becomes a reliable hazard clearer, as Ghost-types that try to spinblock you will just be trapped and KOd. Meanwhile, Registeel also gains the ability to check Sub setup sweepers, or at least those that dont carry support moves besides Substitute. Or, you could try putting Safety Goggles + Destiny Bond on Registeel, giving you added safety against Sub setup sweepers, and lets you nullify them even if they have Spore, while allowing Gyarados to keep the power boost from Choice Band.

And of course, you could ditch the SwitchBand on Gyara and just run full Mold Breaker trapper Tyranitar with Diamond Storm, which is extra useful to donk Mega TTars and Ghost-types more reliably while also boosting your Defense and making it impossible for Diancie to switch in safely.

Nice work!

Thank you for your suggestions.

Mega Gyarados because it can reliably trap Mega Gengar (At 252 HP, Gengar's Secret Sword does only around 70% to Mega Gyarados). Even if you switch in, and your opponent doesn't know your moveset, he will go for Secret Sword again and end up getting Sucker Punched. Not Mega Tyranitar because it loses to Mega Gengar, as well as another PH Ogre. As you can see, a Moldy Imposter-Proof Gengar and a PH Ogre with Leech Seed pose a serious threat to the team. Mega Gyarados can, to some extent, take care of these reliably, whereas Mega Tyranitar outright fails to do so.

Additionally, Chansey (Both Imposter and Fur Coat) has been a common switch in into Mega Gyarados (But not Mega Tyranitar funnily, because of the increased usage of Sacred Fire Tyranitars in the ladder). Crippling Chansey is invaluable.

The point you make with Mega Ray is quite right. But that all depends on prediction. Registeel can take Aerilate attacks, while Ogre can switch into Magma Storm, take a Plate Boomburst and still KO back with Ice Beam.

I was also considering the fact that people have started insuring against Switcheroo. But I started noting that the opponent assumes that he will always have that one mon parked up front as I try to Switcheroo. So if you remove his only answer to Switcheroo, he's suddenly at a loss (He probably never prepared a strategy for the loss of his insurance mon).

I am, however, considering replacing either Stealth Rock or Sucker Punch with Knock Off. But I'm not too sure. It'll have to wait.

Last edited:
Nice team dina, although we have to say that you peaked #1,#2 &#3 while good players weren't laddering.Also you won flint's ''ray team'' but not this a http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-276981976.this is a replay of you losing to flint.

The double trick is quite decent strategy.your team struggles against magic bounce Tyranitar (Tyranitarite).
there is a replay http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-279386144. & an other one with magic bounce gyarados http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-277804490.

Also dina i wonder, do you have a win against trambo?

Last edited:
Nice team dina, although we have to say that you peaked #1,#2 &#3 while good players weren't laddering.Also you won flint's ''ray team'' but not this a http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-276981976.this is a replay of you losing to flint.

The double trick is quite decent strategy.your team struggles against magic bounce Tyranitar (Tyranitarite).
there is a replay http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-279386144. & an other one with magic bounce gyarados http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-277804490.

Also dina i wonder, do you have a win against trambo?
1. I didn't realize Flint, Kingslayer, Trambo and a few other were not "good players" by your definition. I do think they are. I've had some wonderful matches with them.

2. As I've mentioned before, this RMT was made way before the entire ladder adapted to this strategy. If I hadn't posted this RMT, then perhaps I'd still have a little bit of surprise element left to bag more wins. But this 'appreciation' or whatever is not what I want. It seemed a very good strategy and I was able to make use of it to a good extent. So I wanted to share it with the BH community. And I can clearly see in the ladder matches I have now that people are either using the strategy themselves or are insured against it. That's more than what I'd hoped to gain out of this.

3. I'd say Kyogre takes care of Tyranitar. Then again, it depends on predictions. Once more, it's easy to counter a team once you know the ins and outs of it. Not so much when you have no clue about it. If there is something that threatens my team clearly, it has to be a bulky Primal Groudon with Leech Seed. In fact, Leech Seed is generally a very good tool to take care of both Shed (Even if it Baton Passes, the Leech is retained) and insuring against Chansey. More people should start using it.

4. Trambo is one of the earliest players to adapt to my strategy. In fact, I think, the first one to start using a Mega Stone Giratina. Plus he is wonderful with predictions. I think I've beaten him twice if I'm not wrong, but lost a lot more to him apparently. He teambuilds and experiments a lot. I just couldn't care about all that. As I've told him myself, most of the top ladder already knows my team. I keep using the same team over and over without any changes. And I still keep winning. That's what counts.

1. I didn't realize Flint, Kingslayer, Trambo and a few other were not "good players" by your definition. I do think they are. I've had some wonderful matches with them.
Do you even English bro ? I'm pretty sure apa meant your apparent bragging of holding #1, #2, #3 position on the ladder was when good players of BH wasn't laddering (like Trambo, Apa, Flint, Adrian, Lcass, Kl4ng, Mamp)

Last edited:

2. As I've mentioned before, this RMT was made way before the entire ladder adapted to this strategy. If I hadn't posted this RMT, then perhaps I'd still have a little bit of surprise element left to bag more wins. But this 'appreciation' or whatever is not what I want. It seemed a very good strategy and I was able to make use of it to a good extent. So I wanted to share it with the BH community. And I can clearly see in the ladder matches I have now that people are either using the strategy themselves or are insured against it. That's more than what I'd hoped to gain out of this.

3. I'd say Kyogre takes care of Tyranitar. Then again, it depends on predictions. Once more, it's easy to counter a team once you know the ins and outs of it. Not so much when you have no clue about it. If there is something that threatens my team clearly, it has to be a bulky Primal Groudon with Leech Seed. In fact, Leech Seed is generally a very good tool to take care of both Shed (Even if it Baton Passes, the Leech is retained) and insuring against Chansey. More people should start using it.

4. Trambo is one of the earliest players to adapt to my strategy. In fact, I think, the first one to start using a Mega Stone Giratina. Plus he is wonderful with predictions. I think I've beaten him twice if I'm not wrong, but lost a lot more to him apparently. He teambuilds and experiments a lot. I just couldn't care about all that. As I've told him myself, most of the top ladder already knows my team. I keep using the same team over and over without any changes. And I still keep winning. That's what counts.

Interesting case about adopting to your strategy !! I have been using orb Tina even before you built the team. I have been using it since CH days as it always had the cliche of reducing KO damage. So according to you , I adopted to your strategy even before you made your strategy. That seems legit and kinda supports your second point of me being wonderful with "predictions". I outright predicted your entire team even before its origin it seems. I will take that as a compliment. And here is a proof of me using that griseous orb tina . Nothing gets knocked off ,also that wish set you are familiar with now. Do check the date of upload.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-225149371
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/classichackmons-230148173 used in CH . Check turn 27.
Also using the same team u played so many times. Again check the date.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-262035384

Also I was always fond of using scarf to outspeed mega ray and gengar.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-223468000

And of course you got apa's statement entirely wrong or probably was an intentional swag play. Did u face any of the top players during that 45-1? I am pretty sure neither player of the above mentioned list by Fatality1994 was actually there.

PS: Your team is decent enough and serves the purpose.
But imo, just get better at predicting.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-219569720
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-216484811
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-225910207

Last edited:
Do you even English bro ? I'm pretty sure apa meant your apparent bragging of holding #1, #2, #3 position on the ladder was when good players of BH wasn't laddering (like Trambo, Apa, Flint, Adrian, Lcass, Kl4ng, Mamp)
I really don't want to carry on this conversation here, as this is apparently an RMT thread. But I'd like to close with some clarifications:

1. I stand corrected. If you'd been using it from your CH days, then yeah, you didn't 'adopt' to my strategy. You simply started using it again.

2. Believe it or not, I did my 45-1 record in a span of at most 5-6 days. I played a lot, but not for long, so I didn't face your "good" players (I did face Kingslayer). However, I did face them later with my other alts and still peaked #1 twice (I didn't bother to take a screenshot).

3. Even now, and Trambo might know this, I play on a very bad connection. I lose many matches due to disconnect. I still retain #2 last time I checked (When your 'good players' Flint, Trambo etc are laddering).

4. Thank you for your advice on 'predicting better'. I will.

Feel free to post on my wall or PM me if you want to continue this personal bashing. But if you have improvement suggestions for the team, please post here and I'll be most glad to see how it fits in.

I really don't want to carry on this conversation here, as this is apparently an RMT thread. But I'd like to close with some clarifications:

1. I stand corrected. If you'd been using it from your CH days, then yeah, you didn't 'adopt' to my strategy. You simply started using it again.

2. Believe it or not, I did my 45-1 record in a span of at most 5-6 days. I played a lot, but not for long, so I didn't face your "good" players (I did face Kingslayer). However, I did face them later with my other alts and still peaked #1 twice (I didn't bother to take a screenshot).

3. Even now, and Trambo might know this, I play on a very bad connection. I lose many matches due to disconnect. I still retain #2 last time I checked (When your 'good players' Flint, Trambo etc are laddering).

4. Thank you for your advice on 'predicting better'. I will.

Feel free to post on my wall or PM me if you want to continue this personal bashing. But if you have improvement suggestions for the team, please post here and I'll be most glad to see how it fits in.
I started using it again before you built your team. Anyways, if u want team suggestions, I'll prefer you to remove chansey. Most top players have fully imposter proof teams. Your team is good enough for most purposes. Adding a bouncer instead of chansey seems more legit imo. Also, note that I am not talking about you , but CHANSEY IS FOR NOOBS. Earlier chansey was virtually indispensable to each and every BH team. But now I feel its very much viable not to use it at all and free up a slot. Also your team has spore weakness. Prankster sporing away can be pretty much a big issue. Well , I rarely ladder, and most other "good players" too , because of apparent quality of ladder. Also , if ladder is very much important to you, get a better connection imo :D

I started using it again before you built your team. Anyways, if u want team suggestions, I'll prefer you to remove chansey. Most top players have fully imposter proof teams. Your team is good enough for most purposes. Adding a bouncer instead of chansey seems more legit imo. Also, note that I am not talking about you , but CHANSEY IS FOR NOOBS. Earlier chansey was virtually indispensable to each and every BH team. But now I feel its very much viable not to use it at all and free up a slot. Also your team has spore weakness. Prankster sporing away can be pretty much a big issue. Well , I rarely ladder, and most other "good players" too , because of apparent quality of ladder. Also , if ladder is very much important to you, get a better connection imo :D
Thank you for your suggestion.

Chansey is really still indispensable. Maybe 'noobs' use it badly. Getting to know your opponents moveset while comfortably pivoting them is good in my books any day. It's not that getting to know their movesets helps you only in that match, it helps you in several later encounters as well.

And I'm not concerned with laddering anymore. I just quoted the #2 example because it seemed important to you and the two others who were insistent on the topic. We've talked a lot of unnecessary stuff unrelated to an RMT. Let's not talk about that anymore.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I see no reason for all of this bashing. OP wasn't even bragging about the peak, it's simply standard in an RMT to post your peak and he/she happened to have a good record. Like all OM ladders the BH ladder is easy, sure, bit there's no reason not to post your peak. Anyways, just keep it on topic guys. I can't rate because Idon't really know BH, bUt grats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)