The Doubles Open IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost 0-2 ggs, almost pulled g1 out of my ass.

I had alot of fun playing doubles and plan to play it more seriously in the future. Shoutout to KyleCole for the teams and gl to you TDK in later rounds. Had fun (which is what you're supposed to do on a game, not get salty lol).

you scheduled for noon gmt -5 and i showed up 30 mins before that ._. if you meant gmt -4 then you fucked up timezones lol

e: been waiting to see if he would come back on for like an hour and i have to leave somewhat soon, so im calling activity

Last edited:

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act vs Quaggster ... we were scheduled to play today 4/5 pm, I was online like the entire day starting from 1 and posted on the vm that I was here at 4:40ish, and also tried to pm him/her on PS at the same time. Never got a response through either method

For reference it's 6 rn

10/5 update: still no response, don't think we can reschedule if he/she's not going to try to :/

Last edited:
Requesting Activity win against Steve Angello. Guy hasn't been in the doubles room at all, and missed our scheduled time. Didn't follow up.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting an extension with vakatalesau until Friday; since he was put back in later in the round and then we never contacted (and I was hardly on Smogon all weekend lol) we missed what was basically our only opportunity to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)