The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol @ you guys complaining about your WRs being injured when Dallas, Chicago and Pittsburgh are missing their franchise QBs. Just stop already.

I'm not even mentioning the Suggs injury, just the WR injuries.

And at least you and all those franchises have a franchise qb WaterBomb
Flacco isn't a franchise QB? e.e
Also, Big Ben texting is not an issue because he was ruled out and just wanted to show up. If it was Vick, then yes it would be a problem. Pretzels
lol @ you guys complaining about your WRs being injured when Dallas, Chicago and Pittsburgh are missing their franchise QBs. Just stop already.
Chicago has a franchise QB?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not even mentioning the Suggs injury, just the WR injuries.

And at least you and all those franchises have a franchise qb WaterBomb
Joe Flacco may not be elite, but he's certainly a serviceable franchise qb.

Either way are you suggesting that a team losing their franchise qb to injury is not as big a deal as another team losing their top wr and lb because they are lucky to even have a franchise qb to begin with?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Joe Flacco may not be elite, but he's certainly a serviceable franchise qb.

Either way are you suggesting that a team losing their franchise qb to injury is not as big a deal as another team losing their top wr and lb because they are lucky to even have a franchise qb to begin with?
I know he's serviceable but I'm shitty with his play against you guys. In years gone by, he's done well in spite of the lack of weapons around him (not top 5, but certainly slightly above average). Now it seems like he's regressed? I get that this is the worst the receiving corps has been but his progressions and decision making have all seem to have regressed...

Andrew Luck out today

without him the colts and Jaguars rosters are about the same in terms of talent.

Although Jacksonville put up a better fight against the Patriots

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Dallas and Chicago are missing their elite WR too! Although Jeffery should be back next week.

Cyborg Jason Witten continues to chug along, however.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Dolphins OL is putrid and I guess Donkey Kong Suh got paid so he doesn't give a shit on defense anymore either. Might help if they gave their (second) best player more than ten touches a game: Miller currently sitting at eight touches.

Andrew Luck out today

without him the colts and Jaguars rosters are about the same in terms of talent.

Although Jacksonville put up a better fight against the Patriots
Hasselbeck is a 17 year veteran. He'll expect more from his O Line so hopefully they'll step up. Even though Hasselbeck is 40, I'm not concerned. There's a reason Luck isn't playing. He's not 100% and it's a winnable game so they're sitting him until Thursday. The Colts will be fine.

Ryan Fitzpatrick outrushing Lamar Miller (and almost the entire Fins offense)

Philbin 100% should be fired. I'm not a fan of midseason firings, but this is a case where I wouldn't particularly be against it. This team has too much talent to be this bad.

What makes that loss worse was that somehow the Dolphins was on the cusp of maybe coming back in the game and they couldn't score when they were inside the Jets 5 yard line. They had like 8 attempts to do so and I don't think a single one was a running play. Just abysmal play calling. Also Tannehill had 44 passing attempts compared to Miller's 7 rushing. Like what the actually fuck? And don't get me started on the defense which allowed 166 rushing yards. I'm just pissed off at this team right now.

I also don't like mid season firings, but Philbin needs to go.

Bills, as expected, are absolutely terrible. A joke team.

I can't make up my mind on who is worse, the eggs or skins. Either way, the Giants are just going to stroll into a division win. Kind of boring really. Hell, we don't even need Cruz until like week 8.

Bills, as expected, are absolutely terrible. A joke team.

I can't make up my mind on who is worse, the eggs or skins. Either way, the Giants are just going to stroll into a division win. Kind of boring really. Hell, we don't even need Cruz until like week 8.
2-1 VS your precious 1-2 Giants. Yep totally not biased

Middle of 3rd quarter and this is the Carr I know well. 13/22 (59 %) for 111 yards (5.0 Y/A).
We're barely even in this game and we're playing the Bears. And we've had probably 3 lucky breaks throughout the game.
So yeah, we're not the 6-8 win team people are saying we are. I'd love it if the team proves me wrong, but right now our team is only good at checkdowns, 3rd-and-long failures, 2 yard rushes, and leaving tight ends/running backs wide open.

Raiders desperately trying to raider the game away, but Jay Cutler's not havin none of that

After watching these early games today id say that 75% of nfl teams are terrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Jags choked that one away. Colts are still looking really sloppy though, so I'm not sure how much Luck will be able to do if this is how they're going to be this year. Could have easily been 0-4, and their two wins have been somewhat lucky against pretty bad teams. If that division wasn't so bad, I don't think they'd be a playoff team this season.

EDIT: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jason_Myers&oldid=684144736 Apparently Jags fans aren't too happy with him either......

Last edited:
Jags choked that one away. Colts are still looking really sloppy though, so I'm not sure how much Luck will be able to do if this is how they're going to be this year. Could have easily been 0-4, and their two wins have been somewhat lucky against pretty bad teams. If that division wasn't so bad, I don't think they'd be a playoff team this season.
Trust me ,as a Colts fan, I was pretty fucking disgusted by their performance *cough Gore's 4th quarter fumble cough*. We got blown out by two AFC East teams that one barely weasled away with a winning record(Bills) and the team that went 4-12 with Vick and Geno(Jets) and we barely beat the Jags and Titans. Those two teams are teams that we have their number. Despite that, we both only won by 2 and 3 respectively. I'm not pushing the panic button because we're 2-2 and it's only week 4 but the Colts have been disappointing for 4 weeks straight. *le sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)