Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im a bit uneducated in terms, but ehat does BPs mean?
That depends on the context, as it could mean Base Power, which is how strong the move is; (for example, Surf is BP 90) or it could be Battle Points, which are used to purchase items in the Battle Maison or tutor moves outside in the Battle Resort.

Or what Kuladiamond said. It's probably that...

That depends on the context, as it could mean Base Power, which is how strong the move is; (for example, Surf is BP 90) or it could be Battle Points, which are used to purchase items in the Battle Maison or tutor moves outside in the Battle Resort.

Or what Kuladiamond said. It's probably that...
Yup that, I face palmed at how obvious it sounded, thanks

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who has a Friend Safari with a Nincada (Bug-type) (with the HA).

or if someone has has a Female HA Nincada (Spitback), could you CMT for it, please?

But before you do, let me ask this question first. What Pokeball do you think would fit the HA Ninjask (If it's Non-shiny)? (Net ball, Luxury ball, Ultra ball, or something else?)

Personally, I would say a Net ball, but what about to you guys?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who has a Friend Safari with a Nincada (Bug-type) (with the HA).

or if someone has has a Female HA Nincada (Spitback), could you CMT for it, please?

But before you do, let me ask this question first. What Pokeball do you think would fit the HA Ninjask (If it's Non-shiny)? (Net ball, Luxury ball, Ultra ball, or something else?)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Excuse me, please?

I'd vote ultra, but feel free to VM me the ball you choose and I'll catch it for you. :)

Got a question about EV training, I EVd my mon, did it right and reaches 508, but when I check the bar in Super Training, it isnt full, I saved, reset EVs, saw that I DID ev correctly, what do I do about that remaining space? Can I add thise remaining 2 EVs (im assuming since you can reach 510, but its 508 since its divisible by 4) to another stat? Will my training be affected?

Got a question about EV training, I EVd my mon, did it right and reaches 508, but when I check the bar in Super Training, it isnt full, I saved, reset EVs, saw that I DID ev correctly, what do I do about that remaining space? Can I add thise remaining 2 EVs (im assuming since you can reach 510, but its 508 since its divisible by 4) to another stat? Will my training be affected?
Yes you can add those other two EV's to something else. If you add those two stats last after you max out the two stats nothing should be affected other than the fact that you'll have two perfect stats with perfect Ev's and a small amount of Ev's leftover for another stat.

Yes you can add those other two EV's to something else. If you add those two stats last after you max out the two stats nothing should be affected other than the fact that you'll have two perfect stats with perfect Ev's and a small amount of Ev's leftover for another stat.
Or is it possible that I can just forget about the remaining two since it wouldnt matter?

Or is it possible that I can just forget about the remaining two since it wouldnt matter?
I'm not a psychic but I think you just forgot the few Ev's leftover which is why your pokemon wasn't fully Ev trained. Those few Ev's probably wont make a major difference though.

http://nuggetbridge.com/articles/ev-training-hotspots-x-y/

Hopefully that helps. The intro should answer your question. But you can max out a stat with 252 Evs. 252+252 = 504. You should actually have 6 evs leftover to use on a third stat.

Yeah the remaining EVs was just that unimportant 2 EVs, I dont think it matters then.
It only matters if you want the Effort Ribbon on it or want to have it participate in the Secret Super Training regimens for a chance to obtain some of the rarer stones like Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone. Usually I just end up putting the extra two points in with the 4 in the last stat via doing a level 2 Super Training regimen. (like the one with Graveler for Defense)

Looking for Yveltal, Zygarde, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos.

I'm giving:
Event Arceus (Japan nickname, from Pokémon Film 2015)
Shiny, Lv. 100
Nature: Timid
3x 31 Ivs (Atk, SAtk, SDef)

FC + IGN in my signature, ty!

Last edited:
Two for:

Does anyone have a random hidden ability Chespin they could trade me?

When did Wonder Trade become such a bizarre place? I got a shiny, 6 IV Kygore yesterday...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two for:

Does anyone have a random hidden ability Chespin they could trade me?

When did Wonder Trade become such a bizarre place? I got a shiny, 6 IV Kygore yesterday...
Assume the Kyogre is hacked... because it probably is anyway.

I can give you an HA Chespin (Quilladin) from Friend Safari in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)