Tournament BLT II: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
anto ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/////??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//////////
????? Wat:( i thought you wouldn't be interested

Doesn't matter anyway, well know whose winning. All these days, spent in the Zubat Cave training will pay off in the end! I've went through a thousand of Zubats, training all day and all night just to get here! I'm not going to go 0-4 this time but rather 0-6 as my team gets to finals and win while I lose all my games!

#Violet Victinis

Doesn't matter anyway, well know whose winning. All these days, spent in the Zubat Cave training will pay off in the end! I've went through a thousand of Zubats, training all day and all night just to get here! I'm not going to go 0-4 this time but rather 0-6 as my team gets to finals and win while I lose all my games!

#Violet Victinis

deg if you lose you that's it I'm not giving you more memes

Reactions: DEG

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Coming in 7th place this BLT is the Lavender Diancies, managed by Ace. and Hannah. Similar to the Victini's, this team does not have many tours renowned plays, and easily could have been 8th in these rankings but I feel they have a stronger line up than the Tini's.

Lavender Diancies | Manager: @Ace.; Assman: Hannahh
  • mayomayo (NU) - mayomayo should be a very solid pick for the Diancies, since NU is going to be a very tough tier to play in this BLT.
  • Gunner Rohan (Ubers) - ORAS Ubers has been called a very unfun metagame by most players, and playing it for a tour
  • Karalynia (RU) - Should be a solid enough pick for RU, haven't heard anything bad about them at least
  • Catniss Everdeen (DOU) - Another player with a very disappointing BLT run. But who knows, those losses may end up as key motivation to do well
  • le fat kid (OU) - Love the name, but sorry don't know you
  • Maukadragon (UU) - Sorry don't know you
  • xDjPinkiePie (LC) - Surprising pick for the non qual spot compared to other teams due to the general question of "who is xDjPinkiePie"
Overall I think this team easily could have been the 8th team on my rankings, but since I don't really know they players and their capabilities on this team they ended up getting ranked higher. The key player to watch on this team is definitely xDjPinkiePie as being a lesser known non-qual pick may end up driving the teams morale down if losses continue to stack up for arguably the most valuable pick for most teams.

*This rankings does not reflect the view of the tours room as a whole, and this is all for fun so please take it lightly

My predictions
*This rankings does not reflect the view of the tours room as a whole, and this is all for fun so please take it lightly
What he said.
8th -
Lavender Diancies - This squad does have talent. However, what I'm afraid is going to lack in this squad is consistency which is key. Also other teams have really excelling members on there roster so if this team wants to win, they really need to bring there A game every single match.
7th -
Fletchinder Eterna - As I said about the Lavender Diancies, this group does have talent. I'm familiar with a few members on the squad such as milktankmilk, naruto(sage), and hairy toenail. What made me give the edge to you guys over the Lavender Diancies was picking hairytoenail. In your future BLT matches, I believe he will be the person getting you those wins to get you on the board.
6th -
Dewford Dewgongs - I like this team. Jeran and macle for me, stand out a lot in the team. Even though you have two really good players on this team, I worry how the other members will do. Can they pick up the clutch wins that might secure them a high placing?
5th -
Vermillion Volcaronas - For this squad, Eyan, TechBre and AV99 catch my eye. Eyan is a pretty solid player and Tech is really good as well. AV99 has made it far in the last BLT so he has great experience playing NU in this tournament. Now even though you have 3 solid players, other teams are stacked in almost every tier such as the Jirachi's and Celebis. Also, even with those three players that caught my eye, can they live up to there hype?
4th -
Violet Victinis - This team to me is the dark horse. The team has a few underated players which imo will shine in this BLT. You got Wombo who was on the winning team in the last BLT, you got silverwhiteblue who is really good at dubs. Also, having a good dubs player this BLT season seems very critical based on the competition. You also got YABO who I don't know to much, but he plays in a lot of tournaments so he is bound to win some matches. Even though 4th isn't a great placing, this team expecting to not do good WILL do good. They might even make it to 3rd place tbh. With those underated players however, you got others who may not be able to live up to the hype.
3rd -
Canalave Cobalions - This team is really good. Some may be surprised why I didn't stack this team higher. 5 players on this team stand out to me (Jmac, Kiyo, megazard, Ace and majaspic 22). Now even though you got a lot of great players, I feel like the Celebis and Jirachis have the better overall roster. BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE. This team can be a contender for 2nd or 1st if they all play great.
2nd/1st -
Celestic Celebis &
Jubilife Jirachis - Alright. Now these two teams are imo the POWER HOUSES. This is like Ash vs Gary. I can't tell which team has the edge, but one thing for sure is that all players on both of these teams are beasts. Great job to the managers/assman for these picks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)