Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Jak

Banned deucer.
Could I change my name to Jak? It's the name I go by on showdown now and it's much shorter than before.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
My showdown name is bazzokalooka61 and i would like it changed to Shady Cacturne byt idk if it will work cause i also have an account named that if you want proof i can get on the other one the reason im doing this is cause i still want my old sighn up date but a new name (Shady Cacturne) message me back if its possible

i don't know what you're asking - oglemi

Raven

Esto es el fin.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
My showdown name is bazzokalooka61 and i would like it changed to Shady Cacturne byt idk if it will work cause i also have an account named that if you want proof i can get on the other one the reason im doing this is cause i still want my old sighn up date but a new name (Shady Cacturne) message me back if its possible

i don't know what you're asking - oglemi
The signup date & ladder ratings etc of a pokemon showdown account cannot be transferred to another one. Just continue using your new name, I doubt anyone will ever check your signup date.

Can i please change my smogon name to Tect because I changed my main account from PS to this so if people were to find my smogon now, it would be easier.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Taezelf because:
1. It's now my main name for forums, social media, etc.
2. It will be the name I use for the new pokemon games
3. it is the name I use for Pokemon Showdown

k - oglemi

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Can I have my ct removed the novelty's more than worn off and it makes me look like even more of a racist than I actually am

k - oglemi

Could I get my username changed to "rw" if its not taken?
Would prefer if my name was just shortened down to an abbreviation and it's easier for everyone

k - oglemi

bc i returned to ps and smogon i'd like to use my new ps name here too, "Domino Effect"

thx

k - oglemi

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Can I have my name to Peridot please?

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

might as well take my smogon account more serious and change it to my new showdown name: We Are All We Need
thanks in advance

k - oglemi

GOAO

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my nick to GOAO. (with the period), I've always used GOAO. on PS! and other forums, and lower case sucks lol
ty!

k - oglemi

i forgot a 2 on my birthday lol, so i would like to change it in 29/09/1999

k - oglemi

Please change nick to Reddragonn(together), is more easy to login and is my nick in showdown.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change to HowlingSnail. I registered years ago and I'd like to change to the username I use on the rest of the internet.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change username to LegendaryBoy, because it's my username on PS. Thanks.

k - oglemi

Can i ask for a cancel to the namechange i have request? (If yes, my old username was Holiano).

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)