VGC Giveaway - Shiny Charizards!! [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Note that this is my first Giveaway, so I'll do my best and respond to everybody's post! Before we get started, please make sure you have read the Giveaway Forum Rules.

One more thing that I forgot to mention is that this Giveaway will be a GTS Giveaway, so please follow the following steps.

STEP 1: Deposit a Fletchling in the GTS if you're playing on Pokemon XY, or deposit a Poochyena in the GTS if you're playing on Pokemon ORAS. (Make sure you tell me which Level it is below in the post please)

Fletchling can be found on Route 2 & 3 for XY, and Poochyena can be found on Route 101 & 102 for ORAS.

STEP 2: Once you have deposited the following Pokemon in the GTS, please make sure that you deposit those Pokemons for a Male Charizard and change the Level to "91 or higher".

STEP 3: Write the following in the Message for the Pokemon that you've deposited "ShunzGiveawayVGC".

STEP 4: Please add your IGN in your post below.

STEP 5: You may ONLY get one Pokemon per person. So don't be greedy and ask for another. :c

Dex No. 006 | Name: Charizard
OT: Shunz | ID No. 15626
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31|xx|31|31|31|31
EVs: 6 HP | 252 SpA | 252 Spe
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance & Ancient Power

In-Stock: 0 (1 have been reserved for these users)
Reserved for Sparkl3y

Special Thanks:
Nelson Tangela - Helped me cloned these Charizards for me, and this Giveaway wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for you. :]

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've deposited a male level 5 Poochyena, IGN is Cara. If possible, could you nickname the Charizard "Knight" before trading? If not, that's fine too, thanks for the giveaway!

Deposited a level 2 Male Poochyena
IGN: Nolan
Is it possible to nickname it "Fyre"
Awesome giveaway nonetheless!!

Umm, can I please get one? I would like to nickname it 'Taiyouraza'.
Deposit: Poochyena, level 3, Male
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance!
PS: Can't gender lock, sorry!

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Umm, can I please get one? I would like to nickname it 'Taiyouraza'.
Deposit: Poochyena, level 3, Male
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance!
PS: Can't gender lock, sorry!
It's okay if you can't gender lock, but I'll send straight to you tomorrow in the morning as soon as I wake up. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)