ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

specs hydreigon is up for reservation [qc only], as well as curse mega aggron and defensive (curse and resttalk) mega swampert, which are open up to anyone : D

e: oh, and also, druddigon is back up for grabs; school has been killer lately so i don't think ill have time to finish it haha

Last edited:
specs hydreigon is up for reservation [qc only], as well as curse mega aggron and defensive (curse and resttalk) mega swampert, which are open up to anyone : D

e: oh, and also, druddigon is back up for grabs; school has been killer lately so i don't think ill have time to finish it haha
What about moltres revamp?

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Reserving Sneasel if that's okay
Sneasel isn't up for reservation, sorry! The only one still available right now is Druddigon, which you're welcome to take up.

As future reference for you and anyone else looking to write an analysis, all unreserved Pokemon can be found in the OP of this thread.

Sneasel isn't up for reservation, sorry! The only one still available right now is Druddigon, which you're welcome to take up.

As future reference for you and anyone else looking to write an analysis, all unreserved Pokemon can be found in the OP of this thread.
I've actually been messing around with Drudiggon in preparation. I'll reserve that.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've never used Accelgor or seen it in play, and the other mods don't have a lot of experience with it either. It sounds decent enough on paper but we're going to test it out over the next few days to see if it actually deserves an analysis. So hold on LittleRunnerXC, don't start anything until we come to a conclusion about it. Sorry King UU, I appreciate your enthusiasm to get him involved but we do need to follow a procedure for this. Also in the future (this goes for everyone) please wait for us to put the analysis up for reservation, or at least let Bouff or me know before giving someone permission to reserve it! If the Pokemon in question deserves an analysis then you can be sure we'll put it up in good time.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
We tested Accelgor out and found it effective enough to deserve an analysis so LittleRunnerXC you can go ahead and start this :) Be sure to familiarise yourself with everything in the OP and the different stages of the process before writing anything, and ideally you should aim to post the skeleton within a few days. King UU is assisting you so you should be fine. Don't hesitate to contact Bouff or me if you need help with anything.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
We tested Accelgor out and found it effective enough to deserve an analysis so LittleRunnerXC you can go ahead and start this :) Be sure to familiarise yourself with everything in the OP and the different stages of the process before writing anything, and ideally you should aim to post the skeleton within a few days. King UU is assisting you so you should be fine. Don't hesitate to contact Bouff or me if you need help with anything.
Oh wow! Thank you so much! I cant wait to do my first UU Analysis! Especially on one that I really think deserves one!

Really Appreciate it! I will have a skeleton up in a couple of days! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)