The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Anquan Boldin is one of my favorite players ever and hes just wasting away in San Fran

Give him back to the Ravens pls
Trading him away broke my heart, plus at the moment we need any sort of warm body. Bring the man back pls and thnx

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
30 yards in a dome....seriously they get paid millions to do this job. Half the people in this thread make the kick

At least New Orleans still won this one. I hate to see people overreact to like 2 misses and fire kickers over shit that's gonna happen to all of them at some point in their career.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm convinced Sean Lee was born with glass bones and paper skin.

Also I would greatly appreciate if our defense would stop playing like dog shit.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
If the Cowboys hold the patriots to less than 35 points next week they've had a good day on Defense.

Guess the owner told Philbin to not bother coming back from London.

The Dolphins do have a good structure in place, their QB is ok with room to grow still (hopefully) and the talent on defense is there. Just need a good HC to get the parts ticking.

Lions are fucking cursed man.

For the Hawks, they lucked out today. But there are some things they need to get figured out for sure - like protecting Wilson and finding a way to get the ball to Graham

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Graham made a pretty bad decision going to Seattle IMO. He left a pass heavy offense with Brees for a run orientated offense led by Wilson. In terms of getting the ball, Brees would have done a better job than Wilson of feeding Graham. Also he's not the blocker Gronk is and would have to play a traditional tight end position way more.

Graham made a pretty bad decision going to Seattle IMO. He left a pass heavy offense with Brees for a run orientated offense led by Wilson. In terms of getting the ball, Brees would have done a better job than Wilson of feeding Graham. Also he's not the blocker Gronk is and would have to play a traditional tight end position way more.
Wasn't in his control since he was traded. The Seahawks are suffering because they don't use him enough and their O-line is rotten now.

Why am I feeling a 13-10 win for the Seahawks
Corrected.

Lions are fucking cursed man.

For the Hawks, they lucked out today. But there are some things they need to get figured out for sure - like protecting Wilson and finding a way to get the ball to Graham
Yeah, it went from a defensive game, to straight Seahawks, to us getting lucky. Can't fault Russell this time. The line is fucking things up for sure. Worse when you traded off part of it for a player you don't target enough.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he blocks?

http://dailysnark.com/jimmy-graham-sets-weakest-block-youll-ever-see-defender-tackles-rb/

also lolion. good to see them going for the 0-16 again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)