Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v3 (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by: AM
Teambuilders:
Analytic, AM, bludz, Costi, DennisEG, Nedor, p2, rob., Team Pokepals, Vertex, Clone., BlazeLatias, jacob
Art: Cloud_Nine987
Thank you to all those involved in the last workshop for your effort and time.

Hello, welcome to the third installment of the Teambuilding Workshop. The goal of this thread is to have a place where you can go to ask experienced teambuilders for help creating a team around a core you may have had trouble building with, saw on the forums, or are generally curious about. Anyone is allowed to post here no matter how experienced or inexperienced a battler you might be, and even if you don't have a core idea of your own, you can check out the archive for over 100 teams posted by the builders. Please read the following rules before posting:
Rules:
- Post a decent core please. Make sure that even if it consists of a Pokemon that isn't OU, it's at least viable in OU play. Also please include sets and descriptions of the core so that we know what you'd actually like to be built and it makes it easier for us to do so as well.
- Note that we have the right to decline any core request if we deem that it isn't viable or worthy enough to build around, please keep that in mind.
- We will close after we get a satisfactory number of requests. Please refrain from posting cores when the shop OP says "CLOSED."
- We won't accept editing of teams, etc and will only build teams from scratch.
- We reserve the right to change the core within reason. If you chose a sub-optimal set for one of the Pokemon in your post, we have the right to change that set. However, changing the core completely is not allowed.
- Only one request per person. You may post a new request if your old post is over two weeks old without anyone claiming it, or if your team has been built.
- Please don't nag us to build fast, etc. We will try to make teams that are the best and it does take time so please keep patience :)

Cores Taken:

Cores Not Taken:

Last edited by a moderator:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Archive:

Team #1:

M-Ampharos Balance by Halcyon

Team #2:

M-Sceptile Hyper Offense by Analytic

Team #3:

DD M-Latios Sand Balance by Halcyon

Team #4:

M-Lopunny Hyper Offense by Analytic

Team #5:

M-CharizardY Balance by AM

Team #6:

M-Aerodactyl Balance by rob

Team #7:

M-Sharpedo Balance by Mysteria

Team #8:

M-Gardevoir Balance by DennisEG

Team #9:

M-Scizor Hyper Offense by Halcyon

Team #10:

M-Abomasnow Balance by Halcyon

Team #11:

VenuTran+CM Reuniclus Balance by AM
Team #12:

M-Scizor+Honchersby Hyper Offense by Analytic

Team #13:

M-Metagross+Thundurus-I Offense by DennisEG

Team #14:

M-Scizor+Kyurem-B Sand Balance by ArchPhantom

Team #15:

M-Venusaur+Manaphy Balance by Analytic

Team #16:

M-Swampert Balance by Invok3r

Team#17:

M-Latias Balance by TheEnder

Team 18:

M-CharizardX Balance by TheEnder

Team #19:

M-Gyarados Balance by Vertex

Team #20:

M-CharizardX Balance by Vertex
Team #21:

M-Scizor Balance by rob

Team #22:

M-Diancie Sand Balance by Analytic

Team #23:

M-Metagross Balance by DennisEG

Team #24:

M-Manectric Balance by Halcyon

Team #25:

M-Manectric Balance by Invok3r

Team #26:

M-Pinsir Balance by Vertex

Team #27:

M-CharizardX Balance by DennisEG

Team #28:

M-Altaria Sand Balance by ArchPhantom

Team #29:

M-Pidgeot Balance by rob

Team #30:

M-Altaria Balance by m00ns

Team #31:

M-Venusaur Balance by Halcyon

Team #32:

M-Diancie Balance by TheEnder
Team #33:

M-Manectric Hyper Offense by m00ns

Team #34:

M-Altaria Sand Balance by Analytic
Team #35:

M-Heracross Balance by DennisEG

Team #36:

M-Alakazam Hyper Offense by m00ns

Team #37:

M-Slowbro Semi-Stall by Mysteria
Team #38:

M-Heracross Hyper Offense by Subject 18

Team #39:

M-Altaria Hyper Offense by Mysteria

Team #40:

M-Altaria Hyper Offense by Mysteria
Team #41:

M-Alakazam Balance by Analytic

Team #42:

M-Gardevoir Hyper Offense by rob

Team #43:

Volcarona Offense by ArchPhantom

Team #44:

M-Manectric Balance by Vertex

Team #45:

M-Garchomp Hyper Offense by Vertex

Team #46:

M-Blastoise Balance by DennisEG

Team #47:

M-Gyarados Sand Balance by Analytic

Team #48:

Mega Sableye + Chansey Semistall by DennisEG

Team #49:

Mega Scizor + Heatran Bulky Offense by Subject 18

Team #50:

Mega Sableye Jirachi Balance by AM

Team #51:

Sharpedo Dragalge Bulky Offense by AM

Team #52:

Zard X + Weavile Offense by rob.

Team #53:

MixApe + Weavile Offense by DennisEG

Team #54:

Tyranitar + Suicune Bulky Offensive by Halcyon.

Team #55:

Dragonite + M-Zor Balance by Halcyon.

Team #56:

M-Metagross Balance by Alkov

Team #57:

M-Alakazam Hyper Offense by bludz

Team #58:

M-Scizor Hyper Offense by ArchPhantom

Team #59:

M-Lopunny Hyper Offense by DennisEG

Team #60:

M-CharizardX Semi Stall by bludz
Team #61:

Sand Balance by Vertex

Team #62:

M-Slowbro Balance by ArchPhantom

Team #63:

M-Scizor Hyper Offense by rob

Team #64:

M-Altaria Bulky Offense by Analytic

Team #65:

Gliscor Bulky Offense by Alkov

Team #66:

M-Diance + Serperior Balance by -Clone-

Team #67:

Hoopa Balance by m00ns

Team #68:

Breloom Bulky Offense by Halcyon.

Team #69:

Weavile + M-Garde Offense by Halcyon.

Team #70:

Houndoom Offense by DennisEG

Team #71:

CM Raikou Offense by -Clone-

Team #72:

M-Beedrill Offense by Vertex

Team #73:

Lopunny Balance by Vertex

Team #74:

M-Medicham Offense by Bludz

Team #75:

Lopunny + Wobb Offense by m00ns

Team #76:

Nidoking Offense by -Clone-

Team #77:

M-Tyranitar Offense by AM

Team #78:

Venusaur + Rhyperior Balance by AM

Team #79:

Lopunny + Serperior Offense by AM

Team #80:

Charizard-X Balance by DennisEG

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs

Zapdos @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 152 HP / 4 Def / 240 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Heat Wave

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Psychic
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic / Stealth Rock

Alright so probably some of you already know this core but I am going to give a description on how it works. So I made this unique core a little while ago and while I think its still viable others would argue that it isn't and that I have probably gone crazy. So this is a core based around agility zapdos, it is kind of old but I still love it and spam it on the ladder from time to time. I found that Manaphy and Zapdos can beat each other's checks for the most part and Manaphy is one of the most dangerous pokemon for stall and one of the best sweepers/"breakers" in this tier. Essentially after that I put on fat drill as it helped remove hazards for zapdos and it also takes on the electric types that annoy the shit out of this core. The evs on zapdos are really specific and I would be glad if you didn't change them but change them at will. Manaphy can run psychic to help this core beat venusaur easier. Probably some of the sets are outdated due to me making this some months ago and with the metagame shifts and all of that.

If you guys don't deem this core stupid and or unviable, I am glad for that. As for the direction I am thinking that I want this team to go, I believe that I would like some time of balance or maybe a bulky offense around it. Its a unique and fun core so I hope that you will accept this submission. Have a nice day.

I was gonna post a rotom/torn-t core since its so flexible and I wanted to see how creative y'all would get with it but decided to work on it myself. instead I wanted a team featuring pursuit sciz. I feel like it's underrated asf so yeah.

Scizor Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 44 Def / 200 SpDef
IVs: 26 Spe
Impish Nature
-U-Turn
-Pursuit
-Bullet Punch
-Roost

Keldeo Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
-Substitute
-Secret Sword
-Icy Wind
-Scald

yeh basic ass core, gets the dick by talon/mag etc. if you're wondering about the speed iv's on scizz, some people run 28 speed IVs to out slow 29 speed iv sciz, but some niggas run 27 speed iv sciz to creep on them niggas. y'all really think it's on the DL. but yeah scizor and keldeo complement eacother nicely and whatnot. just go balls deep wild creative with it. keldeo sets are flexible, i just want the scissors set to stay the same. ev's can be optimized i guess, as long as the role stays the same. i prefer balanced/semi stall teams as that's my general playstyle. thanks again if you decide to do it, if not i'll stop being lazy and make my own lol

Zapdos @ Life Orb
EVs: 152 HP / 4 Def / 240 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Heat Wave

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Psychic
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic / Stealth Rock

Alright so probably some of you already know this core but I am going to give a description on how it works. So I made this unique core a little while ago and while I think its still viable others would argue that it isn't and that I have probably gone crazy. So this is a core based around agility zapdos, it is kind of old but I still love it and spam it on the ladder from time to time. I found that Manaphy and Zapdos can beat each other's checks for the most part and Manaphy is one of the most dangerous pokemon for stall and one of the best sweepers/"breakers" in this tier. Essentially after that I put on fat drill as it helped remove hazards for zapdos and it also takes on the electric types that annoy the shit out of this core. The evs on zapdos are really specific and I would be glad if you didn't change them but change them at will. Manaphy can run psychic to help this core beat venusaur easier. Probably some of the sets are outdated due to me making this some months ago and with the metagame shifts and all of that.

If you guys don't deem this core stupid and or unviable, I am glad for that. As for the direction I am thinking that I want this team to go, I believe that I would like some time of balance or maybe a bulky offense around it. Its a unique and fun core so I hope that you will accept this submission. Have a nice day.
going to grab this and i won't use any lord sets considering the hostile reply i received last time for my innovation

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat / Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost
A simple birdspam core which focuses on wearing out common Tflame switchins with mega pinsir and then sweeping late game with SD talon
Id prefer the team to be HO
The sets are quite standard for the two mons
Thank you to whoever does this!

going to grab this and i won't use any lord sets considering the hostile reply i received last time for my innovation
I'm not going to make a hostile remark like that at the team you build me. It was arrogant of the last person to say what he did. If you need to innovate to make the team then go for it, I think that by putting restrictions on a person's building style would be limiting their creativity. I mean your building the team for me, I will be grateful either way.

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off

I haven't done much testing with these two mons on the same team yet, but Mew and Suicune seem like they would work well together. Suicune is threatened by special attackers, such as Raikou, Mega Venusaur, Celebi and Mega Manectric. Mew is able to wall these special attackers pretty well. Suicune is also broken by strong physical attackers such as Kyurem-b, Azumarill, Garchomp, Landorus-T, and Keldeo that Mew can burn, or in the case of Keldeo knock off it's choice specs. Mew is also a nice stallbreaker for Suicune. As for the team, I am thinking of maybe a semi-stall build, or fat balance (they're kind of the same thing I guess).

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off

I haven't done much testing with these two mons on the same team yet, but Mew and Suicune seem like they would work well together. Suicune is threatened by special attackers, such as Raikou, Mega Venusaur, Celebi and Mega Manectric. Mew is able to wall these special attackers pretty well. Suicune is also broken by strong physical attackers such as Kyurem-b, Azumarill, Garchomp, Landorus-T, and Keldeo that Mew can burn, or in the case of Keldeo knock off it's choice specs. Mew is also a nice stallbreaker for Suicune. As for the team, I am thinking of maybe a semi-stall build, or fat balance (they're kind of the same thing I guess).
taking this, but i'm making hyper offense out of it c;

I've been craving some brainless Outrage spam recently for goofing around, and Scarf Moxie Mence fit the bill. Originally I had planned to do this myself, but it turned into some sort of Gothitelle trapper team with Whimsicott, Life Orb Sharpedo, and some sort of support / attacker hybrid Mega Tyranitar and every time I see it in my teambuilder I want to throw up a little. Anyways Metagross is more or less placeholder for whatever Steel type that can deal with Fairies. I figured that Meta might be good to pressure physical tanks and bait in Steels, but I don't have any attachment to it, so long as this team has something to deal with Clefable and Ferrothorn when they shows up in Team Preview I couldn't care less about which mons you want to pair it with. Also the more lures the better, team should be like a 9/10 in terms of "heat" so feel free to get creative / silly with it.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Patolegend!

Fan of 1000 Arrow 'Slash
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, saw fleggumfl post this is the type cores thread, and it seems pretty cool.

I'd love you to make a rain team with Mega Pinsir - I'll leave the sets to you, feel free to swap Kingdra out if something's a better fit, or change 'Toed's set.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Quick Attack/Feint
- Close Combat

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Encore
- Perish Song
- Toxic

(Copied from Fleggumfl's post) Politoed sets rain for Kingdra, the best swift swimmer in the game, which lets it nuke the shit out of everything with Specs Hydro Pump and Draco Meteor. It becomes insanely fast making it hard to revenge kill without a Trace user or priority. Kingdra is usually walled by Pokemon such as Mega Venusaur and Ferrothorn which is where Pinsir comes in.

Pinsir is capable of completely breaking those mons with its stupidly powerful Return after Aerilate and Close Combat, which paves a way for Kingdra to sweep.

Alright guys, I'd like to request a team around altaria and gothitelle. This core would work much like altaria+magnezone, but gothitelle more flexible than magnezone when it comes to trapping. the sets are just placeholders, use whichever you like:
Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Fire

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Roost

the sets are just ripped from the smogondex, nothing special. the idea is trap mons like mega venusaur and ferrothorn and pave the way for an altaria sweep. Since scizor, bisharp and weavile are big threats to the core keldeo could be a potential teammate. idk hope you like my core c:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Hey guys, saw fleggumfl post this is the type cores thread, and it seems pretty cool.

I'd love you to make a rain team with Mega Pinsir - I'll leave the sets to you, feel free to swap Kingdra out if something's a better fit, or change 'Toed's set.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Quick Attack/Feint
- Close Combat

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Encore
- Perish Song
- Toxic

(Copied from Fleggumfl's post) Politoed sets rain for Kingdra, the best swift swimmer in the game, which lets it nuke the shit out of everything with Specs Hydro Pump and Draco Meteor. It becomes insanely fast making it hard to revenge kill without a Trace user or priority. Kingdra is usually walled by Pokemon such as Mega Venusaur and Ferrothorn which is where Pinsir comes in.

Pinsir is capable of completely breaking those mons with its stupidly powerful Return after Aerilate and Close Combat, which paves a way for Kingdra to sweep.
I'll take this one.

upload_2015-10-5_15-53-27.png

Charizard @ Charizadite Y
Ability: Blaze
EV's: 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 Hp
Timid Nature
-Fire Blast
-Focus Blast
-Roost
-SolarBeam

upload_2015-10-5_15-55-35.png

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Chlorophyll
EV's: 232 HP 252 SpA 4 SpD 20 Spe
Modest Nature
-Earthquake
-Giga Drain
-Growth
-Sludge Bomb

In some ways I think this set speaks for itself. I mean, it's Charizard Y and Chlorophyll Venusaur. However, the set I have for Venusaur is slightly different. I have Growth on Venusaur because Venusaur can abuse the sun even more and Earthquake exists for Heatran.

Last edited:

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

One of my favorite ORAS cores but it has been a while since I build a team with this core. I always end up with the same Clefable Balanced teams but I want something different, hope one of the builders can help me out on this one. Explanation about the core is in this post

Raikou @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 144 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Taunt / Will-O-Wisp

I feel like both of these mons, and I like this core. This was from Albacore from the OU Core Thread. If you can try making it balanced, but its meant to be an offensive core.

Gourgeist-Super @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed / Shadow Sneak / Filler

I requested a Nidoking +BandTar core in the last thread and was very happy with how it turned out, so I was hoping someone would build me a semi-stall or balance team around Gourgeist-Super: something I have been wanting to try out for ages but have had trouble coming up with ideas for. Gourgeist is cool since it is the only mon that can reliably spin-block life orb Excadrill, which gives it a pretty cool and unique niche. I'm honestly not really sure what to pair Gourgeist with, but hazard stacking would be nice to take advantage of Its versatile spin-blocking capabilities. Thanks in advance, and feel free to edit the set to whatever fits the team best :].

+
Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch/Ice Punch

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 208 HP / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

This core was posted in the Core Analysis Workshop, but I've had trouble making a team around these two that isn't ass. Sylveon serves to break fatmons such as Sableye-Mega, Slowbro and keep Medicham from touching tankChomp if I'm not running Ice Punch. In turn, Medicham breaks steel-types, Chansey, Venusaur-Mega, and Amoonguss for Sylveon. Pokemon like SpDef Talonflame and Mew give this core a lot of trouble (252+ SpA Choice Specs Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Mew: 205-243 (50.7 - 60.1%) -- 86.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery, 252+ SpA Choice Specs Sylveon Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 224+ SpD Mew: 188-222 (46.5 - 54.9%) -- 9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery). Fast offense can also make this core struggle, due to relatively low speed.

Gourgeist-Super @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed / Shadow Sneak / Filler

I requested a Nidoking +BandTar core in the last thread and was very happy with how it turned out, so I was hoping someone would build me a semi-stall or balance team around Gourgeist-Super: something I have been wanting to try out for ages but have had trouble coming up with ideas for. Gourgeist is cool since it is the only mon that can reliably spin-block life orb Excadrill, which gives it a pretty cool and unique niche. I'm honestly not really sure what to pair Gourgeist with, but hazard stacking would be nice to take advantage of Its versatile spin-blocking capabilities. Thanks in advance, and feel free to edit the set to whatever fits the team best :].
I'll take this one.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Speaking as a builder its much more easy to build around a two mon core than a three mon core. Less restrictive and three mon cores sort of dictate the direction of the build too much for originality and sometimes even effectiveness to foster. Just a thought for posters.

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Taunt

mega gyara looks p cool rn as it can do really well against goth stall and offense. not only that but it has p good defensive typing to let it setup on common things like mega lop, sharp and weavile. smth like a balanced team would be cool.

Hi:

I once built a kick-ass team around these two guys. But I accidentally deleted it when I cleared my browser history (...lol) and I can't fucking remember the rest of the team! I would appreciate a squad around these two with the sets as given:

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Recover

How about this? I was looking for a balanced hazards stacking team for this core

Manectric (Manectric-Mega) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower
- Volt Switch

Keldeo (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)