Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question: Why does Haunter die when I use Earthquake? I'm just killing wild pokemon in Victory Road on my Pokemon Y, using my Pinsir I have with Earthquake in its first move slot, and just spamming the A button when... I noticed I accidentally used Earthquake when I ran into a wild Haunter, and it killed it?

My Pinsir is holding a Lucky Egg, first slot in party of 6(5 random Pokemon I'm leveling for a Living Dex) and its lvl 100, so it always goes first. I've checked, Haunter doesn't have any held Item since FRLG(a spell tag) and it has Levitate. I start the battle, use an attack, and kill the wild mon... How did Earthquake kill Haunter? I'm baffled and probably going to kick myself for missing something so obvious.

Thanks in advanced.
your pinsir probably has mold breaker as its ability, which allows it to hit pokemon that levitate

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there another website to look for TSV matches? Checked here and reddit, cant seem,to find a match, and I really want my mon to come out shiny

EDIT: on mobile, so I cant use Ctrl+F feature, anyone mind searching TSV 2754? Just in case I missed it during quick phone search?
Just to say, on iOS (I have been informed it exists on android, although method probably differs):
Type #1234 (actual TSV to search for) in the address bar. Then the bottom option should be "Find on this page: n matches", which you can then click to go to the entry (and find the user).

Just to say, on iOS (I have been informed it exists on android, although method probably differs):
Type #1234 (actual TSV to search for) in the address bar. Then the bottom option should be "Find on this page: n matches", which you can then click to go to the entry (and find the user).
Just want to confirm this method for android (at least in Chrome on Android 5.1) is to be on said webpage in chrome, and then in options (3 vertical dots in the upper right) select "Find in Page"

@_@;;

Re: Dream Radar - If I get 3000+ orbs *before* catching Tornadus/Thunderous, does that total count towards getting the Landerous extension? Or do I have to earn 3000 orbs *after* I catch Thunderous?

Alrighty, SO.

Diancie - Hasty
31 / 24 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 ; Hidden Power FIRE

Now obviously I would prefer the ATK stat to be a little better, however it's only 3 base points difference at level 50 AND it's an otherwise flawless HP Fire spread. Need opinions on whether to toss or keep - I am very much leaning to keep however, it's been over 1000 SR's.

Alrighty, SO.

Diancie - Hasty

Now obviously I would prefer the ATK stat to be a little better, however it's only 3 base points difference at level 50 AND it's an otherwise flawless HP Fire spread. Need opinions on whether to toss or keep - I am very much leaning to keep however, it's been over 1000 SR's.
Keep imo
Edit wow your username said it all

Alrighty, SO.

Diancie - Hasty

If you have to ask, then you should toss because you're unhappy with what you've got. If you're leaning towards keep, then keep it.

Alrighty, SO.

Diancie - Hasty

I'd toss, simply because Diancie doesn't need HP Fire, as the only common things it hits better than Earth Power are Ferrothorn and Scizor. Scizor's no fun for Diancie, and standard Ferrothorn survives HP Fire 100% of the time and KOs with Gyro Ball.

EDIT: Also, it's Hasty, which means it wants to run Diamond Storm. If Timid, it'd be a harder decision.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So, I'm looking for someone who can hold some eggs for me. Need to reload my TM spread save over and over again to get multiple eggs that someone can hatch for me.

I breed one egg, send it to you. Then I reload my save, grab new parents from my Bank, breed the next egg, etc. Max. 5 eggs per person. Need about 15. Let me know if you want to help, need it somewhere this week.

So, I'm looking for someone who can hold some eggs for me. Need to reload my TM spread save over and over again to get multiple eggs that someone can hatch for me.

I breed one egg, send it to you. Then I reload my save, grab new parents from my Bank, breed the next egg, etc. Max. 5 eggs per person. Need about 15. Let me know if you want to help, need it somewhere this week.
So basically I hold and trade eggs. Check my giveaway or trade thread for times I'll be available and I would be glad to help out.

What Pokeball do you think would match the HA Skitty (if Non-shiny)?

Dream ball, Heal ball, Premiere ball, or something else?

EDIT:
(Cricket noise)
(Looking around)

Where did everybody go?

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Alrighty, SO.

Diancie - Hasty

Keep IMO.

What Pokeball do you think would match the HA Skitty (if Non-shiny)?

Dream ball, Heal ball, Premiere ball, or something else?

EDIT:
(Cricket noise)
(Looking around)

Where did everybody go?
I would go with Dream Ball. Heal Ball is another good option if, like me, you don't have any Dream Balls :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)