The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants sole purpose for existing is to appear every 4th calendar year to prevent the Patriots from winning another Superbowl and make it look like someone can actually challenge them.

Then they fade back into irrelevancy for 3 years while Eli builds the new Lego set his father got him for winning the big game.

And i'm talking about the Duplo kind of Legos not the normal ones.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Giants sole purpose for existing is to appear every 4th calendar year to prevent the Patriots from winning another Superbowl and make it look like someone can actually challenge them.

Then they fade back into irrelevancy for 3 years while Eli builds the new Lego set his father got him for winning the big game.

And i'm talking about the Duplo kind of Legos not the normal ones.
That line about the Duplo hahaha

Hasslebeck is starting today despite the fact that he hasn't practiced all week due to being sick.
Sorce: http://deadspin.com/the-colts-are-an-absolute-mess-at-quarterback-1735414973
Still better than Josh Johnson starting so I'm okay with this. I'm just really worried that Andrew Luck is gonna become a "Colin Kaepernick". By that I mean, shines in his first few seasons then flounders later on. I still think it's too early for that label but I'm starting to get nervous that'll be the case. Anyway, the Colts are doing the right thing in waiting for Luck to be 100% so he can play against the Pats next week. This is not gonna be an impressive game for the Colts at Houston but it's a winnable game even with Luck out. Patriots are not a winnable game without Luck. You could make a valid case for it not being winnable either way but they would need their offense to be 100% if they want to win or even come close. Without Luck, that's not the case. But what scares me most is that we're 2-2 in the easiest part of our schedule. We have games against New England, Carolina, Denver, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh still left. If we lost to the fucking Bills and Jets, and barely beat the Titans and Jaguars, how the hell are we gonna win those tough games?

Still better than Josh Johnson starting so I'm okay with this. I'm just really worried that Andrew Luck is gonna become a "Colin Kaepernick". By that I mean, shines in his first few seasons then flounders later on. I still think it's too early for that label but I'm starting to get nervous that'll be the case. Anyway, the Colts are doing the right thing in waiting for Luck to be 100% so he can play against the Pats next week. This is not gonna be an impressive game for the Colts at Houston but it's a winnable game even with Luck out. Patriots are not a winnable game without Luck. You could make a valid case for it not being winnable either way but they would need their offense to be 100% if they want to win or even come close. Without Luck, that's not the case. But what scares me most is that we're 2-2 in the easiest part of our schedule. We have games against New England, Carolina, Denver, Atlanta, and Pittsburgh still left. If we lost to the fucking Bills and Jets, and barely beat the Titans and Jaguars, how the hell are we gonna win those tough games?
this made me smile.

The AFC South is god awful, but someone has to win it and that team will be represented in the playoffs. The Clots know even if they make it, they're not going anywhere considering how flawed they are in the trenches on both sides and secondary (sans Davis). So if you thought Indy felt pressure to make the playoffs this year, you wouldn't know it. Luck could prolly go tonight, but they're being overcautious

The AFC South is god awful, but someone has to win it and that team will be represented in the playoffs. The Clots know even if they make it, they're not going anywhere considering how flawed they are in the trenches on both sides and secondary (sans Davis). So if you thought Indy felt pressure to make the playoffs this year, you wouldn't know it. Luck could prolly go tonight, but they're being overcautious
It's not being overcautious. It's called being smart and letting your star QB rest up for an extremely hard game where you'll need him to be 100%. The Colts can go to Houston and win with Hasselbeck. They can't play the Patriots ,home or not, and win with Hasselbeck.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
how the fuck is the colts defense that stupid. He didn't even have to go up for it lmao

They can't play the Patriots and win regardless of whom they start at QB
I'm not sure you got my point. Let me phrase it again,
Anyway, the Colts are doing the right thing in waiting for Luck to be 100% so he can play against the Pats next week. This is not gonna be an impressive game for the Colts at Houston but it's a winnable game even with Luck out. Patriots are not a winnable game without Luck. YOU COULD MAKE A VALID CASE FOR IT NOT BEING WINNABLE EITHER WAY BUT THEY WOULD NEED THEIR OFFENSE TO BE 100% IF THEY WANT TO WIN OR EVEN COME CLOSE. Without Luck, that's not the case.
If they want it to be even a decent game than they need Luck. History goes against the Colts but it's a new season. Upsets happen. But they don't happen with Matt Hasselbeck.
Also, xJownage that was painful to watch ngl. But hey, now Brian Hoyer knows how to be like Joe Flacco :^)

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
I'm not sure you got my point. Let me phrase it again,
Is it worth it to sacrifice potentially losing one game over the comparatively minimal chance luck would not be 100% in a game he's sure to lose? Honestly, their chances of beating the Texans drop more than their chances of beating the Patriots rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)