Hoopa's Halloween Underused Live Tournament - Won by Karppi - Post for Suggestions

Approved by King UU

Hello UU community! On October 24th the UU room will be hosting a *live* Halloween UnderUsed Tournament. You must have a Ghost type on your UU team to qualify. The tour will start at 7pm eastern time. Anyone with a Pokemon Showdown account may be allowed to participate.

The Prize for winning will be a spooky representation of UU in the form of a Hoopa plush toy. An image of it can be found here! The winner must send mailing information to receive the prize.

If such winner chooses not to give out their information, three avenues are accessible:​
  • feel free to have a mod serve as a third party mailer (eg, King UU), as some of you may trust them more in handling personal information
  • feel free to donate the plushie to the user of your choice: note that the user has to be ok with giving out their mailing address
  • Refuse the prize, in which case the award will go to the second place user; if the second place user also refuses to give out their mailing address or use the two above options, then we will continue with third place and so on.

All tournament games must be played in the ORAS UU format. This includes the following clauses:
Format: UU
Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
Moody Clause: Moody is banned
Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
Swagger Clause: Swagger is banned
Baton Pass Clause: Limit one Baton Passer, can't pass Spe and other stats simultaneously​

As always good luck and I hope you all can make it!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible to change the starting time, as 11 pm is really late for us europeans

Edit: i'm a dick, 7 pm eastern time = 1 am in europe, this is even worse

Last edited:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
can't wait to horde all the plushies
Damn it, I am going to win this plushie this time, and I am going to give it to my son, and it will be cute as hell.
;__________; this one is mine.
I said I am going to win this plushie and I am going to give it to my son and it is going to be cute as hell, and none of you are going to stop me.

(That is assuming I can play at the listed time - evenings are always kind of touch and go for me....)

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We did our best to pick a time that could at least give everyone around the globe a fair chance of joining while taking into account Spoofy's work schedule.

Dad's Dad

Banned deucer.
you guys sound like a bunch of weebs arguing whos watched the most anime LOL

js yabo is clearly gonna win hes luckE and bad, can i ask why the halloween tour is not being hosted on halloween though

you guys sound like a bunch of weebs arguing whos watched the most anime LOL

js yabo is clearly gonna win hes luckE and bad, can i ask why the halloween tour is not being hosted on halloween though
because you should be doing halloween stuff on halloween. Also I wanted to get the plushed shipped and ready for the winner on halloween. Of course where you dwell on earth will affect that.

Stop saying in. Its a live tour you show up. You can not be researved for a spot. Ill tag you when im off mobile to make sure you understand.

@below post, you just need a ghost type. It does not have to be hoopa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)