Bang! - The Saloon (Round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are you gonna cowboy up or just lie there and bleed?

art by 13ulbasaur. Isn't it awesome?

This tournament will work just like any other team tournament. One of you will play ORAS OU, one will play ORAS UU, one will play ORAS LC, and one will play ORAS Doubles. You don't have to specify which is which when you sign up. You also have the option to sign up as a free agent; just be sure to mention which tier you would like to play, and I'll do my best to get you onto a team. Also, to all of you who end up playing in this tournament, I suggest creating a conversation between you and your teammates so that you can strategize who you want to be which position, which you will read about in the next paragraph.

Every team has a Sheriff, two Deputies, and a Outlaw. These positions can change every round, you just need to PM me with the new information every round. If you don't, I will just use the same information that I had been given the previous round. Now, if the Sheriff loses, it counts as not one but two points towards that week's win. However, if the Outlaw loses to the Sheriff, that is worth two points to the Sheriff's team. Important things to note:
  • Activity losses count towards these extra points. If you're the Sheriff, be sure to play your matches.
  • Lying is allowed: Yes, you can tell the opponent literally whatever you want. Only once all matches have been played will your actual positions be made public, and points will be tallied.

All standard clauses apply, and the rules and bans pertaining to each tier apply. Any bans that occur in any of these will not apply until the round after they are banned.

If you end up with the same amount of points, then the round's sheriffs go head-to-head in three randomly decided metagames. They will be chosen from the four, but might not be one that either of you had played in that round.

You can choose one teammate, if you need a sub for activity. They must be chosen from the free agents list, which is currently still open. You cannot sub during rounds. No exceptions. So, subs are only useful if one of your teammates has significant activity issues coming up. You can't just stop firing in the middle of a gunfight!

There won't be any. If a match isn't played and nobody makes an effort to play, nothing will happen. For such a sensitive line-up based tournament, random points aren't really workable. But, if your opponent doesn't seem to intend to play the match, just post on their wall. Easy activity win!

• If you want an activity win, post and I'll look into it.
  • You guys can change your positions and whatever you want. But the moment one of you plays your match, you cannot.

Now watch me whip vs Some PU scrubs
OU: -Voltage- vs Omastar$
UU: praj.pran$ vs Megazard
DOU: ForgottenOnes vs Twix
LC: Vileman* vs Dundies*

n_n vs fap on the bidet
OU: GeeMick* vs Cicada*
UU: JohnYiu vs Fairy Peak
DOU: Croven vs Vinc2612$
LC: Unlucky Desperado$ vs fapkingg

Mambo's Angels vs jrp and The Circle of Influence
OU: Level 56* vs jrp
UU: Lord Outrage$ vs Sam
DOU: Haruno vs Arcticblast$
LC: Mambo vs Sweep*

Lukas Podolski vs Wild West
OU: Mazar* vs Gros orteil*
UU: Ice Tea vs Sacri'
DOU: Freestylerking$ vs SiTuM'parleT'mort
LC: Quaggster vs LetMeShine-$

Round 3 ends in 1 week on Sept. 8​

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
praj.pran has missed the time he suggested twice, will try to get this done but I'm sick as hell and going back to school so activity if we cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)