Last action of a match

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
(I can't vote because this is directly tied to my battle, Dogfish44 told me that if it's a tie without me, the mods (minus zarator) will vote amongst themselves)

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
fiiine

End reffing as soon as one side has no Pokémon left following an attack/residual effect

We don't need more headaches. We have enough as is.

Frosty

=_=
G0ld is the replacement councilman already so we can either start a long process to choose a replacement

or I can do this:

Changing my vote to: After all end of action effects are applied

Majority.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
On to step 2!

Question: What should be done to determine the winner of a match when a winner is mandatory (e.g. gyms and tourneys)?
a)
The owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage is declared winner even if they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round. This rule is mandatory on Gym and Tournament matches, along with self-KO clause.
b) Allow the Gym Committee and Tournament Hosts to put up on gyms and on individual tournaments, if they feel like it, a clause that declares the winner the owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage even if they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round
c) Prohibit that Gym Committee and Tournament Hosts declare as winner the owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage when they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round and return to the drawing board to consider other possible tiebreaker rules.

Please organize the options in order of preference.
deadfox081 Rainman Legends Frosty

Frosty

=_=
b) Allow the Gym Committee and Tournament Hosts to put up on gyms and on individual tournaments, if they feel like it, a clause that declares the winner the owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage even if they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round
a) The owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage is declared winner even if they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round. This rule is mandatory on Gym and Tournament matches, along with self-KO clause.
c) Prohibit that Gym Committee and Tournament Hosts declare as winner the owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage when they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round and return to the drawing board to consider other possible tiebreaker rules.

a) The owner of the pokemon that dealt direct damage is declared winner even if they faint due to indirect damage (e.g. weather or poison etc.) on the same round. This rule is mandatory on Gym and Tournament matches, along with self-KO clause.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Gym Committee currently consists of myself and Frosty. I guess this is technically the official announcement to that effect?

We'll post our thoughts on this matter in the Gym Feedback Thread & the Gym Signup thread, I suspect? Tournament stuff is also Frosty's department, so yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)