Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need a shiny Shuppet or Banette, I don't have much to offer other than flawless Dittos but let me know if you have what I need and we can make a deal.

Does anyone have a modest rnged arceus? I have pprnged the shiny event space/time/antimatter dragons, meloetta, darkrai. I also have pprnged reshiram, zekrom and kyurem.

Alrighty. That should be good... Hopefully.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/creativity-beyond-infinity.3508984/

Okay, guys, I managed to breed some more Pokemon and added them to thread. I have also added a few Pokemon on my wishlist and decided to leave some Pokemon for you guys, just in case if any of you want to have the chance and the opportunity to do business with me.

As for me, I'm going to take a break from breeding Pokemon so I can ease up and focus on job hunting and helping my family getting our new house done, nice, and organize.

Have a great day. ;)

Sincerely,
Diabolico

Does anyone have a modest rnged arceus? I have pprnged the shiny event space/time/antimatter dragons, meloetta, darkrai. I also have pprnged reshiram, zekrom and kyurem.
I might have a Modest Arceus... It's either Modest or Adamant, I can't remember off the top of my head. Yep, it's Modest (but may or amy not be stuck with a silly nickname xP). I won't be able to trade for a few hours, though.

Last edited:
I need a shiny Shuppet or Banette, I don't have much to offer other than flawless Dittos but let me know if you have what I need and we can make a deal.
I have this full redis one I got in a halloween giveaway I collaborated in last year. PM if you are interested :)

***Thanks to nitrox116 for custom-breeding the mother for this!***
Pokemon: Shuppet
Nickname: Talky Tina
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Phantom Force, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Disable

link to giveaway: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ghoulveaway-over-topic-can-be-locked.3518971/

I might have a Modest Arceus... It's either Modest or Adamant, I can't remember off the top of my head. Yep, it's Modest (but may or amy not be stuck with a silly nickname xP). I won't be able to trade for a few hours, though.
Oh cool! I hope it doesn't have a nickname. Xp

Hit me up whenever today.

Last edited:
I could catch one for ya easily enough. Anything else needed or are you just looking for the HA?
Just the hidden ability. I'm a decent enough breeder that i won't need to burden you with anything else. Is there anything that you're lookin for in exchange?

Just the hidden ability. I'm a decent enough breeder that i won't need to burden you with anything else. Is there anything that you're lookin for in exchange?
Righto, just wanted to make sure ball/gender/whatever didn't matter. And nah, whatever you have laying around will be fine. I've got one ready to go if you want it so feel free to go ahead and add me.

Righto, just wanted to make sure ball/gender/whatever didn't matter. And nah, whatever you have laying around will be fine. I've got one ready to go if you want it so feel free to go ahead and add me.
Ok then will do, just noticed i forgot to put my 3ds fc up on my profile, will do that too so you can ad me. Think i can give you somethin decent though for your troubles :)

I'm looking for koffing with toxic spikes
I'm sure I can breed one up for ya right quick. Any other details required or is the egg move all that's needed? EDIT: By this point I've got 5IVs with four EMs (Toxic Spikes included) and Bold nature, so if you still need one later you're welcome to one of those.

Also, as long as I'm here at the bottom, is there any chance any of ya'll could nab me a female Houndour in a Lux Ball? It would be just my luck that they'd be in the only 6th gen game I don't have access to.

Last edited:
I'm working on my Safari Ball collection and there are a few Pokemon from the Great Marsh I need. Now, I could get Carnivine in HGSS, but the waiting time is really bad (I plan on using AR codes on the emulator to level up the blocks, but I haven't even RNG'd the file yet). I figured it would be a quick and easy catch, but it won't show up in the Daily Binoculars. I've tried changing the day about 30 times. I put the time at 23:59, waited until the next day rolled over, saved, then changed the time to like 12:00 (no idea if it matters, I don't think Carny is a time-dependant Pokemon anyway...) and then I'd check the binoculars 10 times. Never once did it show up. I did see Paras, which is a post-Nat.Dex mon, but that's also the only one I've seen. Doing it like this did seem to change the Pokemon, but in the end, it was only Starly, Psyduck, Golduck, Wooper, Quagsire, Paras, Croagunk and Skorupi anyway. Help!

I'm sure I can breed one up for ya right quick. Any other details required or is the egg move all that's needed? EDIT: By this point I've got 5IVs with four EMs (Toxic Spikes included) and Bold nature, so if you still need one later you're welcome to one of those.

Also, as long as I'm here at the bottom, is there any chance any of ya'll could nab me a female Houndour in a Lux Ball? It would be just my luck that they'd be in the only 6th gen game I don't have access to.
What do you want for koffing?
I don't have houndour

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can get you a Houndour.

I'm working on my Safari Ball collection and there are a few Pokemon from the Great Marsh I need. Now, I could get Carnivine in HGSS, but the waiting time is really bad (I plan on using AR codes on the emulator to level up the blocks, but I haven't even RNG'd the file yet). I figured it would be a quick and easy catch, but it won't show up in the Daily Binoculars. I've tried changing the day about 30 times. I put the time at 23:59, waited until the next day rolled over, saved, then changed the time to like 12:00 (no idea if it matters, I don't think Carny is a time-dependant Pokemon anyway...) and then I'd check the binoculars 10 times. Never once did it show up. I did see Paras, which is a post-Nat.Dex mon, but that's also the only one I've seen. Doing it like this did seem to change the Pokemon, but in the end, it was only Starly, Psyduck, Golduck, Wooper, Quagsire, Paras, Croagunk and Skorupi anyway. Help!
I have a safari Carnivine that I could breed you if you still need help

It's okay, I don't need anything in particular. Just whatever you want to offer is perfectly fine.

That would be much appreciated, mate. Is there anything at all I can help you with in return? I don't suppose you're looking for anything specific?
Okay I can give you a Flawless Pawniard with egg move sucker punch. :)

So basically to complete my goal of obtaining every Pokemon's different breedable forms I'm working on breeding every Pumpkaboo in every size while trying to give each a different usable nature and Pokeball. Pumpkaboos only get 3 EMs so the 4th EM is just a level up move from a higher level.

The sets I'm breeding are here:
Small Size Pumpkaboo: Jolly Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Leech Seed)

Normal Size Pumpkaboo: Adamant Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak)

Large Size Pumpkaboo: Impish Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Leech Seed)

Super Size Pumpkaboo: Relaxed Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/0 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak?)

Was wondering if anyone wanted any so perhaps we can work something out? Figured it may catch someone's interest seeing as I have never seen anyone offer non-Super Size Pumpkaboos before. Shinies aren't out of the question for the right offer as every 5IV one I found so far I kept in its egg for when I'll try to hatch for myself as I personally want to get myself a shiny female of every form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)