Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few things I need.-

1. First off I still need Dawnstones or unique stones in particular (Not fire, water, or leaf) if anyone minds giving me one.. or five.. or whatever via trade. I can breed you up something nice in return.~
  2. What - in your opinion - would be a good nature for a competitive Pikachu/Raichu? As for what kind of Pikachu.. that would probably be whatever kind is used most in competitive or if there is more than one what types are often used in competitive.
  3. Anyone have any interesting spit-backs for me to start up a project with? Preferably geared towards competitive play. I'm trying to get a good bit of trading material is all.

1. First off I still need Dawnstones or unique stones in particular (Not fire, water, or leaf) if anyone minds giving me one.. or five.. or whatever via trade. I can breed you up something nice in return.~
  2. What - in your opinion - would be a good nature for a competitive Pikachu/Raichu? As for what kind of Pikachu.. that would probably be whatever kind is used most in competitive or if there is more than one what types are often used in competitive.
  3. Anyone have any interesting spit-backs for me to start up a project with? Preferably geared towards competitive play. I'm trying to get a good bit of trading material is all.
I can't help you with 1 or 3, but Pikachu/Raichu is very rarely used because it's terrible and you're not that likely to get many trades for one. However, Naive/Hasty with Lightning Rod, (its hidden ability. Static is useless on it) Volt Tackle and HP Ice would probably yield the most interest... though may drive you up the wall since you can't guarantee the nature because Pikachu/Raichu needs to hold the Light Ball in order for the Pichu to get Volt Tackle... not to mention having to deal with Pichu every time.

The stuff most commonly used in the competitive scene can mostly be found in Smogon's strategy dex.

I can't help you with 1 or 3, but Pikachu/Raichu is very rarely used because it's terrible and you're not that likely to get many trades for one. However, Naive/Hasty with Lightning Rod, (its hidden ability. Static is useless on it) Volt Tackle and HP Ice would probably yield the most interest... though may drive you up the wall since you can't guarantee the nature because Pikachu/Raichu needs to hold the Light Ball in order for the Pichu to get Volt Tackle... not to mention having to deal with Pichu every time.

The stuff most commonly used in the competitive scene can mostly be found in Smogon's strategy dex.
Really? Ew. I didn't know for Pichu to learn Volt Tackle it had to hold a Light Ball.

And I actually asked because my friend asked me for a competative Pikachu today during lunch at my school so I was like- sure wynaut?

Do you mind PMs so we can talk about this and maybe exchange FC over PM?

I can help you with three if you can wait two or three hours. Would any spitbacks work?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Really? Ew. I didn't know for Pichu to learn Volt Tackle it had to hold a Light Ball.

And I actually asked because my friend asked me for a competative Pikachu today during lunch at my school so I was like- sure wynaut?

Do you mind PMs so we can talk about this and maybe exchange FC over PM?
Timid Raichu (HP Ice) is probably your best bet. Volt Tackle wrecks Pikachu / Raichu's abysmal HP anyway. Something like Timid : Thunderbolt / Grass Knot / HP Ice would be good. Pikachu with Light Ball is very strong in terms of power but unfortunately with 90 base speed it gets outsped too easily, and cannot take a hit.

So basically to complete my goal of obtaining every Pokemon's different breedable forms I'm working on breeding every Pumpkaboo in every size while trying to give each a different usable nature and Pokeball. Pumpkaboos only get 3 EMs so the 4th EM is just a level up move from a higher level.

The sets I'm breeding are here:
Small Size Pumpkaboo: Jolly Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Leech Seed)

Normal Size Pumpkaboo: Adamant Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak)

Large Size Pumpkaboo: Impish Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Leech Seed)

Super Size Pumpkaboo: Relaxed Frisk Pumpkaboo 31/31/31/x/31/0 (+Bestow, Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Sneak?)

Was wondering if anyone wanted any so perhaps we can work something out? Figured it may catch someone's interest seeing as I have never seen anyone offer non-Super Size Pumpkaboos before. Shinies aren't out of the question for the right offer as every 5IV one I found so far I kept in its egg for when I'll try to hatch for myself as I personally want to get myself a shiny female of every form.
Just putting this here, these are WIP so I wouldnt mind breeding more while I'm still at it. If you do not have anything of interest I can give projects with parents I can provide. If you want to take one of the very specific projects I might be willing to trade the full set for one of them though it may not be easy for that one I have in mind.

anyone have HA starly with double edge? can give spitback of a few things
I can probably breed one up for ya given a little bit of time. Anything else needed or just the HA and egg move?

EDIT: Well, I'm up to 4/5IV Adamant Reckless Starlys with Double-Edge at this point, so you're welcome to one of those if it suits you.

Last edited:

Check my thread (in signature) for free spitbacks :)

Does anyone have/know someone who has the Smeargles and Staraptors from Buckerts "Soft resetting Guide" up for trade? I'm more than happy to make offers I just can't seem to find a trade thread that has them. Thanks! :)

I can probably breed one up for ya given a little bit of time. Anything else needed or just the HA and egg move?

EDIT: Well, I'm up to 4/5IV Adamant Reckless Starlys with Double-Edge at this point, so you're welcome to one of those if it suits you.
that's great, I was just asking for HA and egg move to breed with but if you wanna give me a 4/5 IV I can match it. I'll be on later today, I'll write on your profile with offers when I'm ready

Does anyone have/know someone who has the Smeargles and Staraptors from Buckerts "Soft resetting Guide" up for trade? I'm more than happy to make offers I just can't seem to find a trade thread that has them. Thanks! :)
They're not supposed to be for trade. They're fully redistributable too.

Any Staraptor will do as will any negative speed nature 0iv Smeargle.

I can give you a set, provided you can wait until Friday/ Saturday, and that you remind me (gonna forget otherwise ^^' )

that's great, I was just asking for HA and egg move to breed with but if you wanna give me a 4/5 IV I can match it. I'll be on later today, I'll write on your profile with offers when I'm ready
No need to match it, really; whatever you want to offer will be fine. Just figured it might be more useful. Anyways, yeah, just give me a heads up. I should be on later today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)