Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol what a chapter

blackbeard and the revos potentially going to war

buggy potentially attacking luffy again

a ninja because of course

and kaidou / big mam still potentially out for luffy and crew

get hype

Is the english version out? If it is, could i get a link please? I've only been able to find the indonesian version, so I understandably haven't been able to surmise very much..

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what makes you say that about kaidou/man Aldaron ?? the fact that sanji's group made it there without a scratch?

amazing chapter, i feel liek this is the most we've heard from dragon like... ever

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'd like to say the BB crew would get stomped by the Revos but Kuzan being around makes it a lot crazier, maybe we can still get Revo Kuzan out of this?

The guy in the middle panel seems to have a fighting style similar to Sanji's, if the Revos were located on Zou that would be Sanji in the panel meaning you could potentially have Dragon/BB/Kaidou on the same island. It sounds pretty nuts but considering how Big Mom appeared in Dressrosa I can see Oda stepping it up. I don't expect to see Sabo again so soon though but I think its a fun idea. Alternatively, if we assume it isn't a coincidence (Goda) that could be related to Sanji's Only Alive status as well.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TheFourthChaser I think that guy IS sabo??? It looks like he's just showing off his new fruit for his pals. (The building in the background looks like it's the Revos secret base). I don't think it's showing Zou

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that the Blackbeard vs Dragon is going to be off-screen (assuming they fight at all).
We have yet to see what happened with Shanks when he clashed with Kaido prior to the timeskip, neither did we see Kuzan vs Akainu, Kaido's "speech" with the 3 rookies or Weeble with the former captains.

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that the Blackbeard vs Dragon is going to be off-screen (assuming they fight at all).
We have yet to see what happened with Shanks when he clashed with Kaido prior to the timeskip, neither did we see Kuzan vs Akainu, Kaido's "speech" with the 3 rookies or Weeble with the former captains.
I feel we will see the fight. Oda's been following blackbeard surprisingly closely, each time a big event happens that is related to blackbeard, we are shown it (blackbeard being nominated for shichibukai, blackbeard reqruiting shuryuu of the rain among other convicts, thus making his fleet larger, blackbeard capturing ace, and now blackbeard's crew preparing to assault RA hq). If not the full battle, I think at least parts of it will be shown (the key confrontation between teach and dragon for instance).

As for whether or not the battle actually occurs, yeah, it would be typical of Oda to chuck in some new unexpected event just before the fight that causes blackbeard to change his plans.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
Some low tier bunny girl was able to dodge a slash coming from Zoro, that is fast...
Judging by Law's expression The Mink Tribe appears to be extremely powerful (similar expression when 3 Rookies saw Kaido).

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
There seem to be a lot of houses in the mountains, or whatever these long squary things are. Seems odd since there are just normal houses up ahead. Maybe the Mink tribe lives there?

Also looking back at the chapter where Nami and co appeared Nami wasn't wearing the same outfit, so maybe they stole them from the ship or something.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
^Oh nice, well spotted:

Whoever is at Whale's Forest apparently is more of a threat than the likes of Law, Luffy and Zoro.
Can we safely assume at this stage that Nami's group, Law's crew and more of Kaido's members (which included Sheepshead) are all on Zou?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Some low tier bunny girl was able to dodge a slash coming from Zoro, that is fast...
Judging by Law's expression The Mink Tribe appears to be extremely powerful (similar expression when 3 Rookies saw Kaido).
Zoro doesn't go for One-Hit-Kills on new encounters. Presumably he was just trying to knock her away, but she dodged upward over it. In the next panel he clearly blocks the second attack. So basically we have established Carrot (and presumably the Mink tribe) has high AGI. We'll see what happens next week.

bobochan

slow mo my bobo
I’m going to take a wild guess and say this Jack dude is most likely one of the top members under Kaido (similar strength to Marco).
Jack is aware of how strong the Joker is, so there would be no less than an Admiral to guard DD (Marco is also fine with taking on Kizaru and helping WB).
What this Jack doesn’t know is that Sengoku is also with Fujitora, but it’s still unknown how well that jailbreak turned out.
Kaido’s group was too much for Sanji’s group to handle as well as Bepo and the forest guardians who all carry severe injuries (how many fights has Post-Timeskip Sanji lost now I wonder).
More answers will hopefully be given in the next chapter as we move onto Belly Forest to find out the fate of Sanji’s group.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sanji hasn't really "lost" fights so much as been at a disadvantage against Vergo and then about to be hit by a supposedly vicious attack from DD before being saved by Law, but remember, this is OP, so that "vicious" attack may have ended up being just a flesh wound.

I will admit that Sanji's post timeskip performance in fighting terms has been very anti climactic and I was definitely hoping for more. I feel the same with Robin (I swear we haven't seen her in a serious fight since Skypiea). Thankfully I'm mostly satisfied with the others (maybe a little more from Brooke would be nice).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)