Bang! - The Saloon (Round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Yea my comp broke during the evening, i think its possible fix the issue i have with it tomorrow or smth tho so asking for an extension if possible, sorry for the inconvenience :x

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Is it possible that Omastar and I could get an extension through Friday? Its the only time I can legitimately fight over the next two days in this whole week.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
hope to get this still done with gros orteil, had private things to do, so we couldnt play yet

requesting activity for Freestylerking, cuz his opp wasnt online since wednesday

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won in a really close, intense game vs praj.pran, ggs

Reactions: pj

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
End of the round, we have a tie between Mambo's Angels and jrp and the Circle of Influence. The sheriffs of these gangs will play in a tiebreaker in three randomly decided metagames.

Level 56 vs Sweep will play OU, DOU, and LC

Get this done by the night of the 10th, if you would. You're both active, so this shouldn't be much of a problem.

Is it possible that Omastar and I could get an extension through Friday? Its the only time I can legitimately fight over the next two days in this whole week.
You can play your matches, but it won't do your team much good. Sorry, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)