Tournament PU Ladder Tournament - (finally) Won by RawMelon

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Forum name: Natural Talent
Alts: PUT KingT, PUN KingT, PUX KingT
Do my alts contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Week 4 Winners:
Rank #1: dodmen
Qualified Cycle 3 Name: PUC dodmen
ELO: 1449

Rank #2: Natural Talent
Qualified Cycle 3 Name: PUT KingT
ELO: 1402

Rank #3: Megazard
Qualified Cycle 3 Name: PUA Megazard
ELO: 1387

Rank #4: Shaneghoul
Qualified Cycle 3 Name: PUS Shaneghoul
ELO: 1381

Substitute:
Rank #5: ManOfMany
Qualified Cycle 3 Name: PUS Manofmany
ELO: 1360

I will post the pairings soon!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
got haxed out of some guaranteed wins by the same shitty team that I should've beat 3 times. Would've said ggs in like any other scenario but considering how poorly it was played and how much it took to save the games after my opponent did everything he could to hand me g3 and had nothing for g1, cant even be bothered to do that

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
got haxed out of some guaranteed wins by the same shitty team that I should've beat 3 times. Would've said ggs in like any other scenario but considering how poorly it was played and how much it took to save the games after my opponent did everything he could to hand me g3 and had nothing for g1, cant even be bothered to do that
The day you say "gg" and don't complain after a loss will likely be the apocalypse '-'

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The day you say "gg" and don't complain after a loss will likely be the apocalypse '-'
Well, I'm glad that all we can get out of that is "wow zard complains about hax". Ever think maybe you have haxed people and when you beat me in that mini tour with plenty of timely stuff and starting meming (go check out my channel because I'm cool by the way) around just to go "oh yeah I'm totally joking about my self conviction as being a meme lord" it's just obnoxious and quite rude and everybody wants you to fuck off? (note: I assume that's the situation you're talking about because otherwise i havent really been salty at you) But glad we could come out to show some moral superiority here and be like "haha zard always complains about hax" and, idk, ignore any time apart from the one thing you're still salty about when I havent complained and isn't a scenario where you're tossed out of a tour and literally nothing you can do because the same exact shit team is just more skilled at getting crits than you despite failing to play the game. I'd think that, in a scenario like that, it's (go check out my channel because I'm cool) a fair and justified sentiment that we shouldnt need to call others out on at this point, but apparently there's something wrong with being salty that I'm missing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tldr nice meme

please note, I'm legitimately not mad at this point and any sentiments I express here are 100% serious and mostly done for fun n_n besides, gotta love tours drama. CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!?!?!?!?!?!?11??!?!

been waitin for 2 hours after scheduled time and no sign of opponent

activity if it doesnt get done

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok giving galbia the activity win as firstly neither player specifically asked for an extension, and secondly the long deadline was just so galbia and generalannoyance could organise a time, which they did. Additionally generalannoyance has been online (on the forums) since the scheduled time and the time galbia posted.

Dundies vs galbia

Last edited:
Ok giving galbia the activity win as firstly neither player specifically asked for an extension, and secondly the long deadline was just so galbia and generalannoyance could organise a time, which they did. Additionally generalannoyance has been online (on the forums) since the scheduled time and the time galbia posted.

Dundies vs galbia
I'm online. I thought we were scheduled to go at it in an hour. Any way we can do it now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)