Official Smogon Fantasy Football Thread - 2015-16 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
I feel like your running backs could really be helped out by a mid level guy with high potential such as Chris Johnson who is playing with an actual team or someone like Todd Gurley.

I guess an option is to accept the trade then try to trade either Rivers or Cam for a decent running back and then get a decent backup qb off waiver

Rather have the Gurley side. Shady was a DND for me and I wouldn't be targeting him in a trade at this point, but Benjamin has very real value in leagues that count return yardage. Not vetoable by any means

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
did a fk myself over .-.

I was thinking that my receivers were already pretty good and that Gurley was a RB option over McCoy who has not really produced. Also my league counts return yardage, but I think the trade will make my team consistently perform better rather than rely on some big weeks from Benjamin. Also I'm 1-3 felt I had to make a move or something

Well, the guy that offered me Rivers/Megatron said he slept on it and blah blah blah basically he wants to add his Jeffery for my Allen, thus making it

I get Rivers/Megatron/Jeffery for Ryan/Evans/Allen

idk might be worth it

Jeffery and Megatron are probably going to be the more consistent duo?? All these guys are around the same echelon with Megatron>Allen=Jeffery>Evans rest of year imo. Like Unlucky said, I think I'd rather trade Ryans for an okay RB2. Then Julius Thomas just needs to dominate when he comes back and I'm in the money :pimp:

honestly i don't want to trade mainly because this guy won the league last year and has been wheeling and dealing constantly the past week (has only owned Megatron for one game)

and fuck this guy for reneging on the original offer

but if you guys think the trade is worth it i'll do it

also I like Gurley a lot and you may have gotten rid of Shady when his value was at his highest so who knows, it could have been a nice trade

Hankerson or Abdullah?

leaning towards going with the match up, especially since Abdullah hasn't really shown a spark yet.

deandre hopkins is too nasty. when is it time we start thinking of him as a top 5 receiver? this guy has mallet and hoyer throwing him the football and hes putting up 20+pts in 4 out of 5 weeks so far (ppr)

also, why the fuck is his nickname NUK?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
deandre hopkins is too nasty. when is it time we start thinking of him as a top 5 receiver? this guy has mallet and hoyer throwing him the football and hes putting up 20+pts in 4 out of 5 weeks so far (ppr)

also, why the fuck is his nickname NUK?
It's mostly due to the fact that there is literally nobody else to throw to in Houston. They don't have a TE or other WRs to speak of, and Foster catches a few balls but not a ton. Hopkins is not elite, his stats are volume only. I'm not saying he's not a good WR, but calling him top 5 is a stretch

It's mostly due to the fact that there is literally nobody else to throw to in Houston. They don't have a TE or other WRs to speak of, and Foster catches a few balls but not a ton. Hopkins is not elite, his stats are volume only. I'm not saying he's not a good WR, but calling him top 5 is a stretch
since were in the fantasy football thread, i think he is a top 5 receiver in that sense.

but irl i'd say the top 3 are: dez, brown and julio. after that it gets kinda murky... the 2nd tier would be guys like OBJ, megatron (sadly, he has regressed), DT, cobb, AJ green, and hopkins would be right in that mix.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, forgot what thread I was in haha. Yeah in Fantasy right now he's a solid top 5 because of all the targets. He's like Josh Gordon was a couple years ago

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
JUSTIN FORSETT MORE LIKE JONATHAN STEWART AMIRITE

Flacco two rushing TDs. And a passing TD to however the fuck you pronounce Juszczyk.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Christ, fantasy is bitchy this year

Had Eifert on the bench Week 1 and he went off, so I started him the next 3 weeks. He didn't really do much, so this week I benched him against for the recently-traded-for Donte Moncrief, who had been more consistent. Of course, again, Eifert goes off.

Don't even get me started on what it's been like to have Matt Ryan starting and Andy Dalton sitting on my bench this whole season...

Last edited:
number one pick last year, and AP beats his kids and is banned for the year

number two pick this year and Charles presumably tears his ACL

i think i'm done with fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)